Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by Extendons

Increases sales by accepting what customers are willing to pay

BEAUTYBERIN

Its easy to use and the price is fair. But it is too slow. I hope you can get it faster. Actually its useless for me.

May 6, 2021

Hi ,

We have sent you a couple of emails but did not get any response from you. Please let us know about issues you have faced with the help of screenshots or videos so that we can resolve your issues ASAP. Thanks

Casa Privada

I'm having problems with this app, it take a 3-5 seconds to load the square where you can put a price.

May 6, 2021

Hi,

Thank You for your feedback. We have sent a couple of emails but did not find any reply yet. Kindly explain your issue with the help of screenshots or videos. We will love to offer our support and try to address your issues if we hear anything back from you.

Gypsy Soul Records

The app takes a while to accept donation. Also each time someone donates, a variable is created for the item which resets all product info such as shipping, taxes. UPDATE: After Speaking with customer support, they implemented exempt shipping and taxes option in the app. Now it works. I have asked the developer to have it so that the product can be embedded on other websites as opposed to just shopify. I have also asked for possible integration with Shopify WP. If they can do these 2 things, I can give them 5 stars as It will be a great product as nothing else exists out there.