Such a great app in theory, but slows site speed wayyy down. Everything takes a very long time to load, making my site unusable, which defeats the purpose. Hopefully the developers can figure out a way to ensure it loads quicker.
Setting up the app was a bit confusing so we had to do trial and error. We were finally able to set it up so we did a trial run. App took awhile to update on the live site every time you go to the products where the setting is applied. We sample purchased items in our website and we did not notice that it created a new product listing every time we "pay what we want" for the item. We did not notice this immediately. So we launched our new product not knowing this, customers paid the amount they wanted but NEW products were added based on the amount paid by previous customers. This affected product listings and in turn, affected inventory count. Actual purchases exceeded the stocks (which are limited) we have for the item so we had to manually double check what are the final quantity of purchases and how many we have to do so that we can meet the excess. Luckily, we noticed immediately and we only exceeded around 10 - 15. We immediately disabled and deleted the app, updated product information and the like while customers are rushing in the site and making their purchase. I hope that you could improve further on your app and address the concerns we have mentioned so that in the future, problems like this will be prevented. We do not know why new product listings appeared every time customers pay for what they want, and I think this should not be the case. Please fix this, thank you.