Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by MRH.io

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

AIWC.ca

We are a non-profit organization and are using this app to allow donors to enter a donation of their choice, instead of selecting from a drop-down menu.

The app was easy to install and use, and Mark has been readily available to help out as needed with questions and some tweaks. We love using this app and it has made giving so much easier for our donors.

LITE Box

Although it didn't work out of the box, Mark answered promptly, and fixed the App in a timely manner.

It could use a little polish, or update, but the customer support here is a big plus.

Orion Beats

this is the first app review i've written. and i use a lot of apps. when it comes to customer service Mark is crushing it. incredibly responsive and even offered to go into the theme to make the edits personally when i need some unique configurations. seriously next level. so glad this app exists and can't recommend the customer service enough. what an app should be

Stairway Music

I highly recommend this addon both from what functionality it offers and from what the developer will provide in service if you have any questions. Mark is great, and I'm sure you'll be saying the same if you give this addon a shot.

Widowthrive

A client site has been using app for multiple months now. Mark has been helpful with any issues that I had with implementation. His response and assistance is prompt. It is a very simple app and truly yields great results.

Aslowasone

Mark is a STAR. I haven't come across anyone who would respond back to you within minutes no matter what time it is. I bothered him to customize the app multiple times and he always did it without any reluctance. It's not always just about the apps cause the apps might work the way it claims, but when there are multiple apps (which is a very common case everywhere), what matters is the app company's attitude to go out of their way to help you. Mark is surely one of those. I'd 100% recommend PWYW app.

Unlostify

Quite the hack. It generates a new products, and new variants each time a pay what you want order comes in.

This is not appropriate for accounting, or even just UI wise (the dynamically generated products, and their variants show up in your store!)

It's clear why there's no free trial. If there was, no money would be made by the developer.

Okc Fop

The customer service is second to none. Mark is quick to respond and very professional. He helped us quickly correct an issue, and we are thrilled with the results. We highly recommend this app!

Flying Star Bar Shop

Lightning Quick set up as stated!! Paid for itself + yielded extra $ within 24 hours & sold a lovely, yet "stuck in my shop", item :)) I can see cool possibilities for using this! Makes me chuckle. Big Thanks! ~ SA @ SueAnnTexas.com ~

Danielle Hunt

This app is simple and works great! And Mark is awesome! He got back to me within minutes when I needed help and knew exactly what I had done wrong!
Thank you!!!