Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by The Plugin Group

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

CbusShops

Support was slow at first but when they got back to me, they were extremely helpful. Looking forward to expanding our business with them.

Anne Gates Studio

This app was SO GOOD. It was working SO WELL the first week I had it.

Then I started having trouble - I've reached out to PWYW four times in the past couple of weeks. I've run into multiple problems with it recently. Today, an order came through that was JUST the pwyw and didn't add the physical product - why is that happening? Can you fix it please?

Please help!!

AgapeLive

We use this app for donations as we are a non profit organization. The add to cart feature for this app is hit and miss. Some users are not able to donate as a result. We have reached out to them and have not heard back in over a week. Very disappointing.

The Annelise Shop

At 4:52 on Friday afternoon I realized my PWYW app wasn't working properly and my "sale" was closing in 5 hrs. I emailed support and was blown away to get a response immediately! 5:15, problem solved. Mark was awesome and saved the day. He even made the "Pay What You Want" button bigger so people could see it better! Thank you!!

Strike Oil

Incredible! Does exactly what it purports. Customer service was impeccable. I mean honestly the plugin team worked with me extensively to get the plugin working with our theme even going so far as to help us do a custom "recommended donation" in the PWYW box. We figured out that I was having trouble installing the app using google chrome, I switched over to firefox for the install and then back to chrome for the finishing touches. Can't recommend enough! The plugin works great and the team is A+.

BIO RAW

Amazingly fast and responsive customer support! They helped me install the app and customize to fit my needs. I highly highly recommend this app!

Tibetan Spirit

I ran into a problem getting app to work and sent a SOS email and immediately got an email back. And within minutes, Mark was able to solve my problem! Excellent customer service!

Bali Malas

Amazing customer service. App accomplished exactly what I was looking to by offering my clients the option to donate what they wish toward COVID relief. Thanks again PWYW! Couldn't be happier!

cosmopop merchandise

Great app and service. Functionality is good and as we have a small problem there is a quick fix. Helps us a lot in diffcult times like this corona-period.

KALICO Art Center

The idea of adding a pay what you want button is super helpful for us right now. It is allowing people to make donations in the amount they want to help support us. The developer has been super helpful trouble shooting as we couldn’t get the app connected at first - but I have zero experience with website development so most likely the user problem not the developer. Hope you try it out! Great concept to add to your website - Cheers!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6