Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by The Plugin Group

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

Unlostify

Quite the hack. It generates a new products, and new variants each time a pay what you want order comes in.

This is not appropriate for accounting, or even just UI wise (the dynamically generated products, and their variants show up in your store!)

It's clear why there's no free trial. If there was, no money would be made by the developer.

Okc Fop

The customer service is second to none. Mark is quick to respond and very professional. He helped us quickly correct an issue, and we are thrilled with the results. We highly recommend this app!

Flying Star Bar Shop

Lightning Quick set up as stated!! Paid for itself + yielded extra $ within 24 hours & sold a lovely, yet "stuck in my shop", item :)) I can see cool possibilities for using this! Makes me chuckle. Big Thanks! ~ SA @ SueAnnTexas.com ~

Danielle Hunt

This app is simple and works great! And Mark is awesome! He got back to me within minutes when I needed help and knew exactly what I had done wrong!
Thank you!!!

Candgsanitation

Mark is excellent and so easy to work with. I needed an option for a customer to choose what they wanted to pay not have a set amount. First I tried Go Daddy after several SEVERAL wasted hours I went to Shopify (which I should have to begin with) found this app and BOOM done... I can not stress enough the amount of time and stress this app saved me. Worth every penny and then some! ****UPDATE**** Mark is still AMAZING! Super fast & friendly service!!! Thanks Mark!!!

The Sib Co

Incredible customer service - my PWYW sale was to go live at midnight.... Mark was able to help me at 11:33pm when I couldn't get it working.
GREAT APP!

Dignitydeck

Wow - incredible support. I had a strict deadline to meet and sent an email out on a hail mary hoping I would get a response in time to meet it. Within minutes, Mark reached out to help me solve my issue. I'm all set and couldn't be happier to be back on track. Highly Recommend.

Givemetap

This is some of the best support I've received from any app developer. Was fast to respond and fixed small issues because of our newly designed theme. The app also works great too and we've already made back the monthly fee with just one order who gave more.

Mark Hankins Ministries

His customer service is great & the response time is unbeatable! Works with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied!

The Tit Store

Our website has had a few issues since installing this app... However, Mark has been absolutely amazing to work with and he solves our issues within minutes of being notified! I haven't had to worry about a thing because Mark has done all the work for me.

I would absolutely recommend this app, it works perfectly for what we need!