Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by The Plugin Group

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

The Tit Store

Our website has had a few issues since installing this app... However, Mark has been absolutely amazing to work with and he solves our issues within minutes of being notified! I haven't had to worry about a thing because Mark has done all the work for me.

I would absolutely recommend this app, it works perfectly for what we need!

Pence Foundation

Phenomenal support from Mark. That alone warrants 5 stars.

Commongrounds

Loved Mark! He was so awesome and quick to help when I couldn't get things figured out. Great guy! Made it easy!

Ganden Chokhor

Does not work with Pay Buttons

Citysportsoutlet Com

This works great. What I wanted was to sell an item, and allow the customer to donate to a charity to which I would provide a matching donation.

I installed this app, and while there was a little glitch (variations weren't flowing through to the shopping cart), I contacted the app company and Mark got back to me right away and fixed it for me. Now it works perfectly.

He communicated with me after 10 pm, and then responded to a question around 7 am. So late to bed and early to rise! Great service.

Pa Kua Store Eu

Not happy with this app. There is much more to consider if you decided to use this app...your shop will have a ghost new product that the app use to send the information to the shoplift platform, you can't delete or hide this app, weird. Basically this app creates a new app and each time someone paid something it creates a variant of that app with the amount.
Is not easy to install but Mark replies really quick and very helpful but I suggest to him to update the description of the app as is not accurate. Not even on the website of the app you will find the information about all this, only knew about it after receive the troubleshooting guide.
If you need that someone paid you an specific amount just search on shopify database that you will find a few options.

Evahumanitarian

I would highly reccomend this! Just what I needed for my fundraising website. Very good customer service from Mark

With Love Light

Great app ! Exactly what I was looking for.
Mark is extremely patient and quick to respond.
I was having troubles installing at first, but Mark was a ninja and fixed my issues very quickly!

Overall, extremely happy

Chateau Du Mung

cant get it to work. all I ever come up against is the donation for the app.. sent money 4 times it takes it then gives me a error and then sends me back to the donation page again. cant say I recommend this at the moment hopefully I can fix it soon looks like a good app.

Pure Hearts International

Just getting started with this but this appears to be slicker than snot on a door knob! :)

PS Mark does respond amazingly fast.