Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by The Plugin Group

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

With Love Light

Great app ! Exactly what I was looking for.
Mark is extremely patient and quick to respond.
I was having troubles installing at first, but Mark was a ninja and fixed my issues very quickly!

Overall, extremely happy

Pure Hearts International

Just getting started with this but this appears to be slicker than snot on a door knob! :)

PS Mark does respond amazingly fast.

Inveniio2

This one is a little different- I actually purchased this app to use and after some consideration realized it wasn't for my audience- the interface and concept is excellent though (not why I changed my mind!). I am, however, very impressed by Mark (the developer)'s sense of professionalism and courtesy. If this is the app that goes with your product or audience, I would highly recommend this product.

Proctor Surfboard Shop

A glorious app. So simple. So clean. So just exactly what I needed. Other options I evaluated were far to complex to accomplish the simple goal I had of allowing customers to enter their own dollar figure amount for down payments and custom payments on custom orders. Other apps required setting up a whole separate payment gateway or other accounts I did not want. This solution is simply elegant. Mark is a gem who responds immediately and offers wonderful support. I LOVE THIS APP. THANK YOU

Watch Closeer

This app is great! Mark was awesome with helping me getting it running. I installed it and it ran great, but then I switched themes. Mark quickly helped me get it running again on my new theme. Looking forward to experimenting with pricing in along with this app!

Wdvx Radio

I'm not a very tech savvy individual and within 30 minute of installing this app I managed to screw it up. Mark replied to my "help me!" message almost instantly. It is now up and running again. This works perfectly for what our company needed. We're a non-profit looking for an inexpensive way to take in donations. I can't recommend this enough!

Scott Erickson Art Shop

This app works brilliantly. But not at first. My purchased theme was not compatible with the app.... so nothing was happening. I emailed Mark late at night.... and in between his crime fighting Batman gig.... he emailed me back and set it all right. Kickin app and lightning speed help? Holy dynamic duo!

thanks for the app! and your welcome for the puns.

Omnigeneius

Nice App - Does the Job, support fixed quite a few issues to be compatible with the theme.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Superaudio

Great idea, great app and in addition, great service. When we were in trouble, the support responded within 5 minutes and it took another 5 minutes to solve the problem. Thank you so much.

Maiden Syria

Can I give more than 5 stars?!?!

First of all, the app does EXACTLY what I need it to do! Furthermore, late at night, only a few hours before we launched our website, I had to email Mark to figure out how to activate the app (I am very bad at tech).

He replied within the hour and was very supportive and completely solved the problem I was having! We were able to launch on time and with everything in working condition. With customer support like that, this app deserves even more than 5 stars!!