Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by The Plugin Group

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

The Sib Co

Incredible customer service - my PWYW sale was to go live at midnight.... Mark was able to help me at 11:33pm when I couldn't get it working.
GREAT APP!

Dignitydeck

Wow - incredible support. I had a strict deadline to meet and sent an email out on a hail mary hoping I would get a response in time to meet it. Within minutes, Mark reached out to help me solve my issue. I'm all set and couldn't be happier to be back on track. Highly Recommend.

Givemetap

This is some of the best support I've received from any app developer. Was fast to respond and fixed small issues because of our newly designed theme. The app also works great too and we've already made back the monthly fee with just one order who gave more.

Mark Hankins Ministries

His customer service is great & the response time is unbeatable! Works with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied!

The Tit Store

Our website has had a few issues since installing this app... However, Mark has been absolutely amazing to work with and he solves our issues within minutes of being notified! I haven't had to worry about a thing because Mark has done all the work for me.

I would absolutely recommend this app, it works perfectly for what we need!

Pence Foundation

Phenomenal support from Mark. That alone warrants 5 stars.

Commongrounds

Loved Mark! He was so awesome and quick to help when I couldn't get things figured out. Great guy! Made it easy!

Ganden Chokhor

Does not work with Pay Buttons

Citysportsoutlet Com

This works great. What I wanted was to sell an item, and allow the customer to donate to a charity to which I would provide a matching donation.

I installed this app, and while there was a little glitch (variations weren't flowing through to the shopping cart), I contacted the app company and Mark got back to me right away and fixed it for me. Now it works perfectly.

He communicated with me after 10 pm, and then responded to a question around 7 am. So late to bed and early to rise! Great service.

Pa Kua Store Eu

Not happy with this app. There is much more to consider if you decided to use this app...your shop will have a ghost new product that the app use to send the information to the shoplift platform, you can't delete or hide this app, weird. Basically this app creates a new app and each time someone paid something it creates a variant of that app with the amount.
Is not easy to install but Mark replies really quick and very helpful but I suggest to him to update the description of the app as is not accurate. Not even on the website of the app you will find the information about all this, only knew about it after receive the troubleshooting guide.
If you need that someone paid you an specific amount just search on shopify database that you will find a few options.