Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by The Plugin Group

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

Anne Gates Studio

This app was SO GOOD. It was working SO WELL the first week I had it.

Then I started having trouble - I've reached out to PWYW four times in the past couple of weeks. I've run into multiple problems with it recently. Today, an order came through that was JUST the pwyw and didn't add the physical product - why is that happening? Can you fix it please?

Please help!!

AgapeLive

We use this app for donations as we are a non profit organization. The add to cart feature for this app is hit and miss. Some users are not able to donate as a result. We have reached out to them and have not heard back in over a week. Very disappointing.

HVVapes

i used this app to offer an essential item during the covid-19 pandemic for as little as Free. Unfortunately, it overrides all other discounts for other products on my site.

Furthermore, it isn't obvious that it is doing that until checkout. Some customers have paid a lot more than they expected due to this problem.

I've emailed for help, but no reply in 4 days.

Industrial Fitness

Im sure this would be a beneficial app, and is exactly what I am after, unfortunately it didn't work when installed. The procedures to troubleshoot are a little convoluted, but achievable with a good level of knowledge.

Unfortunately, they do not respond when you seek technical support after their troubleshooting fails.
A number of emails out and several days later they have not responded, we will be seeking another method prior to the being charged.

goodnetwork

pay what you wish ( glitch in app does not allow add to cart and has a separate billing ....IN Simple terms if someone is paying $10 for a service and minimum is $1 then it shows : $1 and $9 separately as gift

secondly direct buying is not possible you have to click on add to cart , my buy now button stops working

Unlostify

Quite the hack. It generates a new products, and new variants each time a pay what you want order comes in.

This is not appropriate for accounting, or even just UI wise (the dynamically generated products, and their variants show up in your store!)

It's clear why there's no free trial. If there was, no money would be made by the developer.

Ganden Chokhor

Does not work with Pay Buttons

Pa Kua Store Eu

Not happy with this app. There is much more to consider if you decided to use this app...your shop will have a ghost new product that the app use to send the information to the shoplift platform, you can't delete or hide this app, weird. Basically this app creates a new app and each time someone paid something it creates a variant of that app with the amount.
Is not easy to install but Mark replies really quick and very helpful but I suggest to him to update the description of the app as is not accurate. Not even on the website of the app you will find the information about all this, only knew about it after receive the troubleshooting guide.
If you need that someone paid you an specific amount just search on shopify database that you will find a few options.

Chateau Du Mung

cant get it to work. all I ever come up against is the donation for the app.. sent money 4 times it takes it then gives me a error and then sends me back to the donation page again. cant say I recommend this at the moment hopefully I can fix it soon looks like a good app.