Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by The Plugin Group

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

CbusShops

Support was slow at first but when they got back to me, they were extremely helpful. Looking forward to expanding our business with them.

Platypus Foods

The app is good and Mark hs responded quickly and solved the problem by creating a rotation system for the variants however, I am leaving this review in case others have this experience, so they know how to solve it.
The app appeared fine but it automatically lists itself as a separate product and then when someone orders, perhaps also when they just add something to the cart, it automatically creates a new product variant. This then pushed me over my product limit and stopped the store from working unless I upgraded my plan. Shopify support also had no idea why this was happening, it was just that it had happened so close to installing this app that I thought it must be the cause. I am on the starter plan and have a limit of 25 products or variants. Very difficult to work out this was even the cause of the problem and resulted in days of people not being able to order.