Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by The Plugin Group

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

The Fund for Park Avenue

We are using this app to collect custom donations if a donor does not want to contribute the standard donation amounts. It is working perfectly, and the developer was extremely responsive to support requests. We had a few questions when we integrated this app into our store and he answered questions thoughtfully and in a timely manner. Really a pleasure!

Pockies

A great solution and to my knowledge the only PWYW app. Great customer service. Mark fixed an installation problem in no time.

AIWC.ca

We are a non-profit organization and are using this app to allow donors to enter a donation of their choice, instead of selecting from a drop-down menu.

The app was easy to install and use, and Mark has been readily available to help out as needed with questions and some tweaks. We love using this app and it has made giving so much easier for our donors.

Orion Beats

this is the first app review i've written. and i use a lot of apps. when it comes to customer service Mark is crushing it. incredibly responsive and even offered to go into the theme to make the edits personally when i need some unique configurations. seriously next level. so glad this app exists and can't recommend the customer service enough. what an app should be

Stairway Music

I highly recommend this addon both from what functionality it offers and from what the developer will provide in service if you have any questions. Mark is great, and I'm sure you'll be saying the same if you give this addon a shot.

Widowthrive

A client site has been using app for multiple months now. Mark has been helpful with any issues that I had with implementation. His response and assistance is prompt. It is a very simple app and truly yields great results.

Aslowasone

Mark is a STAR. I haven't come across anyone who would respond back to you within minutes no matter what time it is. I bothered him to customize the app multiple times and he always did it without any reluctance. It's not always just about the apps cause the apps might work the way it claims, but when there are multiple apps (which is a very common case everywhere), what matters is the app company's attitude to go out of their way to help you. Mark is surely one of those. I'd 100% recommend PWYW app.

Okc Fop

The customer service is second to none. Mark is quick to respond and very professional. He helped us quickly correct an issue, and we are thrilled with the results. We highly recommend this app!

Flying Star Bar Shop

Lightning Quick set up as stated!! Paid for itself + yielded extra $ within 24 hours & sold a lovely, yet "stuck in my shop", item :)) I can see cool possibilities for using this! Makes me chuckle. Big Thanks! ~ SA @ SueAnnTexas.com ~

Danielle Hunt

This app is simple and works great! And Mark is awesome! He got back to me within minutes when I needed help and knew exactly what I had done wrong!
Thank you!!!