Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by The Plugin Group

Elastic Pricing for your Online Store - Bill Pay and Donations

The Annelise Shop

At 4:52 on Friday afternoon I realized my PWYW app wasn't working properly and my "sale" was closing in 5 hrs. I emailed support and was blown away to get a response immediately! 5:15, problem solved. Mark was awesome and saved the day. He even made the "Pay What You Want" button bigger so people could see it better! Thank you!!

Strike Oil

Incredible! Does exactly what it purports. Customer service was impeccable. I mean honestly the plugin team worked with me extensively to get the plugin working with our theme even going so far as to help us do a custom "recommended donation" in the PWYW box. We figured out that I was having trouble installing the app using google chrome, I switched over to firefox for the install and then back to chrome for the finishing touches. Can't recommend enough! The plugin works great and the team is A+.

BIO RAW

Amazingly fast and responsive customer support! They helped me install the app and customize to fit my needs. I highly highly recommend this app!

Tibetan Spirit

I ran into a problem getting app to work and sent a SOS email and immediately got an email back. And within minutes, Mark was able to solve my problem! Excellent customer service!

Bali Malas

Amazing customer service. App accomplished exactly what I was looking to by offering my clients the option to donate what they wish toward COVID relief. Thanks again PWYW! Couldn't be happier!

cosmopop merchandise

Great app and service. Functionality is good and as we have a small problem there is a quick fix. Helps us a lot in diffcult times like this corona-period.

Inquire Within

The app fits seamlessly in product pages and more. Every time I have had any sort of question their team has been ASAP in replying with step by step instructions. They care about their users, and no this isn’t a fake review, their customer service blows my mind

The Fund for Park Avenue

We are using this app to collect custom donations if a donor does not want to contribute the standard donation amounts. It is working perfectly, and the developer was extremely responsive to support requests. We had a few questions when we integrated this app into our store and he answered questions thoughtfully and in a timely manner. Really a pleasure!

Pockies

A great solution and to my knowledge the only PWYW app. Great customer service. Mark fixed an installation problem in no time.

AIWC.ca

We are a non-profit organization and are using this app to allow donors to enter a donation of their choice, instead of selecting from a drop-down menu.

The app was easy to install and use, and Mark has been readily available to help out as needed with questions and some tweaks. We love using this app and it has made giving so much easier for our donors.

Previous 1 3 4