Use our app to solicit donations from your community - they can donate any amount they want and their donation is tracked and processed.
Invoice your customers any amount you want - even process partial payments or layaway.
This app is great for digital goods, and compatible with the official Digital Downloads Shopify app
About Pay What You Want
Pay What You Want!
This app establishes "elastic pricing" on your store - it lets your customers pay what they want for your products, opening the door for:
- Donations, like the hundreds of non-profits and religious organizations that use PWYW
- Invoice payments from your customers, like our users who are medical practitioners or parking garages
- Layaway arrangements, like the instrument sellers or thrift stores who are empowered by PWYW
- Crowdfunding, like the one social good organization that raised over $1.2M using our app.
- much, much more.
All you have to do is simply choose a minimum price and add the "PWYW" tag to your product and our plugin does the rest - it will add a special field to your product page, allowing users to enter their desired price.
Inspired by Humble Bundle and the Radiohead album "In Rainbows."
- Digital Downloads
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
PWYW w/ $5 minimum
Pay what you want for the app, with a $5 minumum
All features enabled
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 39 reviews
Most recent reviews
A great solution and to my knowledge the only PWYW app. Great customer service. Mark fixed an installation problem in no time.
pay what you wish ( glitch in app does not allow add to cart and has a separate billing ....IN Simple terms if someone is paying $10 for a service and minimum is $1 then it shows : $1 and $9 separately as gift
secondly direct buying is not possible you have to click on add to cart , my buy now button stops working
We are a non-profit organization and are using this app to allow donors to enter a donation of their choice, instead of selecting from a drop-down menu.
The app was easy to install and use, and Mark has been readily available to help out as needed with questions and some tweaks. We love using this app and it has made giving so much easier for our donors.