Payfy: Payment Rules

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Mai 2024

It works fine and it's a very helpful tool for our store. We had a small problem and the support was exceptionally good. I fully recommend it.

Grimaneli Boutique
Griechenland
5 monate mit der App
14. Juni 2024

Very useful app to limit our risk exposure by disallowing CC payment on large orders, and very helpful customer support from Manan!

Rev Bikes
Australien
4 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 3. Juli 2024

My representative was fabulous. Understood what I wanted and was able to address and fix the issue.

White Oak Ambience
Vereinigte Staaten
8 monate mit der App
24. April 2024

The app I wanted was exactly what I got. Their service is excellent, and the support is also very good

Gosarte Emporium
Indien
2 monate mit der App
19. Juni 2024

We tried this app to hide payments in a multi-domain / multi-affiliate merchant setup. Because this given context and requirements to the hiding rules was nowhere implemented yet, Sid did a tremendous job to customise all this bug free in just 1 day. Top team! Great job guys!

Zwembad.co
Spanien
4 tage mit der App
19. April 2024

I needed to have a b2b checkout that only allowed bank transfer as a payment method, but the full set of options for b2c checkout (minus the bank transfer option).

This app does exactly what I need it to do. The price point is brilliant as my business is small and I don't need the full b2b/shopify plus features.

I had a few set up issues (possibly user error tbh) but the team were amazing and Chirag adjusted everything so it worked perfectly.

Thanks guys! I will be recommending to other small businesses.

The Print Lass
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 14 stunden mit der App
13. Juni 2024

Fast service and very easy app to use. Highly recommended

Serenity Homeware
Schweden
14 tage mit der App
9. Juni 2024

fast response and very helpful :) appreciate the help

Memo's Art House
Singapur
11 tage mit der App
18. Juni 2024

Queríamos pôr regras especificas para um certo modo de pagamento para os envios para as Ilhas. Apoio ao cliente deu uma resposta rápida e ajudou a encontrar rapidamente uma solução ao nosso problema.

Digiplanet
Portugal
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
6. Juni 2024

I also needed help with a short setup. So that only the b2b clients with a specific tag get a "pay per invoice" option. The help was nearly instant. And everything is working now. Realy cool and a realy good Support. Thank you very much!

badcandyshop