Payfy: Payment Rules

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
Redigert 12. juli 2024

Payfy has been a game-changer for managing payments on my Shopify store. The integration was seamless, and the user-friendly interface made it easy to set up. With versatile payment options, robust security, and comprehensive reporting, it has significantly improved our payment processes and customer experience. The top-notch customer support is always ready to assist, making it a reliable and efficient payment solution. Highly recommend!

koalisimo
Tsjekkia
8 måneder bruker appen
Cirkle Studio LLC svarte 11. juli 2024

Hello Jiri,

we appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

If you have any question or concern you can connect with me on chirag@cirklestudio.co

8. mai 2024

It works fine and it's a very helpful tool for our store. We had a small problem and the support was exceptionally good. I fully recommend it.

Grimaneli Boutique
Hellas
5 måneder bruker appen
14. juni 2024

Very useful app to limit our risk exposure by disallowing CC payment on large orders, and very helpful customer support from Manan!

Rev Bikes
4 måneder bruker appen
Redigert 3. juli 2024

My representative was fabulous. Understood what I wanted and was able to address and fix the issue.

White Oak Ambience
USA
8 måneder bruker appen
24. april 2024

The app I wanted was exactly what I got. Their service is excellent, and the support is also very good

Gosarte Emporium
India
2 måneder bruker appen
19. juni 2024

We tried this app to hide payments in a multi-domain / multi-affiliate merchant setup. Because this given context and requirements to the hiding rules was nowhere implemented yet, Sid did a tremendous job to customise all this bug free in just 1 day. Top team! Great job guys!

Zwembad.co
Spania
4 dager bruker appen
19. april 2024

I needed to have a b2b checkout that only allowed bank transfer as a payment method, but the full set of options for b2c checkout (minus the bank transfer option).

This app does exactly what I need it to do. The price point is brilliant as my business is small and I don't need the full b2b/shopify plus features.

I had a few set up issues (possibly user error tbh) but the team were amazing and Chirag adjusted everything so it worked perfectly.

Thanks guys! I will be recommending to other small businesses.

The Print Lass
Storbritannia
Rundt 14 timer bruker appen
13. juni 2024

Fast service and very easy app to use. Highly recommended

Serenity Homeware
Sverige
14 dager bruker appen
9. juni 2024

fast response and very helpful :) appreciate the help

Memo's Art House
Singapore
11 dager bruker appen
18. juni 2024

Queríamos pôr regras especificas para um certo modo de pagamento para os envios para as Ilhas. Apoio ao cliente deu uma resposta rápida e ajudou a encontrar rapidamente uma solução ao nosso problema.

Digiplanet