PayPal Marketing Solutions

PayPal Marketing Solutions

by PayPal, Inc.

Help boost sales when you promote PayPal on your website

The Happy tourists

If you want to lose sales please install this app. What a crap because of this I lost almost 20 orders it doesn't login the user and thus they leave. :(

Independent Reign

This app changed a setting in my PayPal account that effectively blocked incoming international payments. International customers were unable to complete purchases using PayPal. I had no idea and could not figure out what the issue was and lost sales because of it. Finally had a customer patient enough to describe her experience in attempting to check out... I provided the info to PayPal and was told about the changed setting which coincided with the day I downloaded this App. Beware of this. Not happy.

Club Vest Biker Motorcycle Apparel & Accessories

Been with PayPal for 15 years or more, this is an easy app, works great simple setup and customer can close it too, used to have a manual banner on our old site, did increase sales to qualified buyers. some love paypal some hate, but they WILL increase sales

LILLYPARK

It doesn't work with my online shop. I did everything as the instruction mentioned but I cannot see the banner.

Authentic Bags Only

Thank you. Seems to work well. So far, so good. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

HighZer0 Electronics

As expected but limited utility. Not many options for growth or configuration. https://highzer0electronics.com/

Jalkishop2

Good and interesting application with many disadvantages

Enchantedleaves

There should be an option to have the banner visible ONLY when the customer is viewing their shopping cart. Otherwise it is intrusive to casual browsers, and a bit of an eyesore.