PayPal Marketing Solutions

PayPal Marketing Solutions

by PayPal, Inc.

Help boost sales when you promote PayPal on your website

Jack Stillman

So mad at PayPal and this app. I used the features but decided they were not adding any value so I uninstalled. I now have code embedded (god knows where), in my site. I contacted PayPal to ask for assistance to turn off the incessant pop-ups and they told me they had never heard of this app. After submitting screenshots my request was closed and they advised me to pay for a developer to try and remove it. F** you PayPal!

THE FOSSIL STORE

We have just installed this app and waited an hour after activation to see if it might be slow on updating and nothing happens, it simply doesn't work.

BostonsBestJeweler

Every single person who works at paypal is incompetent. That goes for everyone who developed this app also.

FreshForPandas

Ap didn’t work - error messages upon install. Even the download link for the app att the PayPal site just goes to an error page. Support did not respond

USAWIDGETTS

It stared find , but after using it for few days it when away , I try to re-installed a few times with no luck , it will be nice to get it back to work on my site .
www.usawidgetts.com

The Happy tourists

If you want to lose sales please install this app. What a crap because of this I lost almost 20 orders it doesn't login the user and thus they leave. :(

Independent Reign

This app changed a setting in my PayPal account that effectively blocked incoming international payments. International customers were unable to complete purchases using PayPal. I had no idea and could not figure out what the issue was and lost sales because of it. Finally had a customer patient enough to describe her experience in attempting to check out... I provided the info to PayPal and was told about the changed setting which coincided with the day I downloaded this App. Beware of this. Not happy.

Club Vest Biker Motorcycle Apparel & Accessories

Been with PayPal for 15 years or more, this is an easy app, works great simple setup and customer can close it too, used to have a manual banner on our old site, did increase sales to qualified buyers. some love paypal some hate, but they WILL increase sales

LILLYPARK

It doesn't work with my online shop. I did everything as the instruction mentioned but I cannot see the banner.

Authentic Bags Only

Thank you. Seems to work well. So far, so good. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Previous 1