Tool Master For PayPal

Tool Master For PayPal

by SFS

Build a safer and wider connection of your shop and PayPal.

Agoodstandard

I just installed the app and so far so good. The configuration is not complicated and the page is clear.

Seeperception

It’s a useful app and the customer service is patient and friendly! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Newsongdone

The app works smoothly, and I like the retargeting feature. I think this app will be a great help to boost my business.

Waitcriterion

The tracking wasn't sent to PayPal so I contacted the customer service, they contacted the support team immediately and the issue was solved in a short time, many thanks!

Eachcriterion

Convenient to check the order status and automatically synced the orders, everything is easy to set up.

Seeideological

The app helps me recover many abandoned orders, and the support is fast and awesome, I do appreciate it!

moteehot

Highly recommend! Very easy to use! I used to manually upload the shipments, but now this app does everything for me, shipments can be automatically uploaded!

gentshoes

Nice app, save my time! The historic orders should be manually uploaded, but the new ones can be uploaded automatically.

FansGemacht

This app is very helpful! I always had trouble when I uploaded the shipments, now this app perfectly solved my problem!

ASVAPE

I want to say-trash. There are too many bugs and no response after clicking N times. It is strongly not recommended to install this application. Always let you confirm PayPal, when you confirm, there are still no changes and reflections. Rubbish!