Recurring Payments & Orders

Recurring Payments & Orders

by PayWhirl Inc.

We make it easy to save payment methods & offer subscriptions.

Linda's Fit Club

I have been using this app for about a week and it has been fairly easy to use and intuitive. The customer support has been quick to respond. I'm using this app with stripe + shopify to manage my storefront.

Ardole

I used the app to offer a beauty product subscription to my customers and I highly recommend it. The team is amazing and always here to help you set up the tool. The app has also many different functionalities that are really useful, such as build-a-box, add-on, etc, ...

Aero - Advanced Trading Algorithm

The Support team on PayWhirl is great! They have helped me along the way, and have fixed every issue I have. Will definitely be using them indefinitely

japibelly

I tried several subscription platforms and Paywhirl was the only one I found which met the requirements for the business model we are offering which is a build-a-box type of subscription in which the customer is able to customize their next order, however they wish, product wise and/or money wise. They cover as many types or combinations of subscriptions you can think of.

Their support is EXCELLENT. As I mentioned, I came from trying several subscription platforms and was behind on schedule. If it wasn't for Chris who patiently answered all my 100 questions (in 4 days) with detail, links and screenshot for each and everyone of them, we wouldn't be able to pull this off. Chris also dedicated a full half hour on the phone with me to clarify the doubts I still had.

I gave the app 4 stars because visually, it is somewhat complicated to customize, and some of the items are only modifiable via API, like adding description text to a widget or disabling buttons.

They also do an excellent job on the customer experience side, meaning customer notifications, customer portal, ease of use, etc.

Highly recommended for any type of subscription type business.

Nuuvo Haircare

The app unfortunately does not work for my needs, so after much wasted time going back and forth, its time to move on and find other solutions. Customer service was not the most helpful in answering my questions, so I felt I was on my own trying to figure out how the app could be customized for my needs. It look like they gave up on the project, as they stopped emailing me, so I'm moving on...

Alaska Travel Co-op

Paywhirl allowed me to set up somewhat complex subscriptions very easily. Their docs library is well written and for anything else their support is fantastic. This app will save you dev time, or in our case we decided to hold off on hiring/outsourcing a developer all together. Paywhirl pays for itself and they worked with us to ensure quite a few customizations.

Plus when I inquired about a few customizations, Paywhirl clearly cared about our users having a great experience in ways that are specific to the service we sell. T- Give Paywhirl a shot, you'll be impressed with the app and their people.

Lil Princess Hair Accessories Club

Paywhirl recurring app is brilliant to use for any subscription service! When I first installed it it gave me a tour on how to use it. After getting the know how I was a bit stuck with how to chain a plan. I just simply sent a msg to one of the customer agent by using the live online chat service and in a short space of time an agent by the name of Christ emailed me the information that I needed help with and he simplified it in stages even included screen shots of what I needed to do!! I am well happy with paywhirl and brilliant customer service!

TeamRCIA

I struggled for days with a competitor's subscription app which promoted itself as being so simple and easy that you could start selling subscriptions in minutes. But it absolutely was not true. Then I tried PayWhirl, and it was like night and day. In one day working with PayWhirl's app, I did more to get my subscription service up and running than I did with a whole week hunting and pecking through the other competing app's documentation. I had wasted an entire week with the competition, and I was anxious that I wouldn't get my subscriptions up in time. But two days was all I needed to set up all my various subscription plans through PayWhirl.

PayWhirl takes you step-by-step from the beginning of set up all the way to taking your store live. Docs were clear and written in language a non-techie person can understand. The user interface is intuitive and familiar for Shopify admins. And the integrations with Shopify and Stripe were absolutely easy. One-click, that's all it took. (The other guys required me getting deep into backend APIs and other stuff I don't understand. Seriously?) I'll be looking at the built-in integration with ActiveCampaign as well. So PayWhirl is a perfect app for me who doesn't know a lot about coding, but it's also flexible enough to allow you a lot of customizations if you want it.

So thank you, PayWhirl! Ryan is absolutely generous, and Chris was a good help too when I had some questions before committing to the app.

Flying Crow Coffee Co.

I have been needing a subscription option for my coffee roasting business for quite some time, we recently had an increase in online sales so I started looking for the right app, after trying 3 other apps that did not work for me I gave Paywhirl a try. I was impressed with format as well as the affordability of the plans. I had some difficulty with setup but Ryan and Larry helped me get everything set up exactly as I needed. I will be launching the program today. Thank you for going above and beyond guys A+++!!!!

ARTSMART APP

We needed a subscription solution to integrate with our Shopify store and we are so happy to have found PayWhirl! The seamless integration with Shopify makes monthly billing from a Shopify store so easy even I could figure it out. Also we really love all the automated emails that get sent so we don't have to worry about reaching out to a new sign up right away, and they helped us with custom coding so we could have these emails designed exactly how we want! Thanks PayWhirl! Happy to be on board.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10