Recurring Payments & Orders

Recurring Payments & Orders

by PayWhirl Inc.

We make it easy to save payment methods & offer subscriptions.

Mediabacker Org

Responsive support, nice features, customizable form fields, and more. Guys like Ryan have been patient and helpful every step of the way.

Bonaverde Europe

Fits all my needs for a widget and subscription platform and great customer service! Good job guys

The World Class Shopping

Just great! Exactly what we were looking for and even better than expected.

Dark Horse Comics

This add-on for Shopify has been a great tool for us to offer our collectible products on payment plans for our fans. It is easy to set up and intuitive to use. Ryan and team are super responsive when you have a question.

Musik At Home

Ryan and Larry at Paywhirl are innovative and on top of things! They work hard to make sure things are working smoothly which helps my customers have a great experience. Paywhirl has all the bells and whistles I need to meet the needs of my customers. Plus, they recently mentioned a new upgrade they are working on to integrate their subscription payment system with the Shopify cart. This is a feature I have not found anywhere else. I am excited to see it developed here. I'm totally satisfied with the service and highly recommend this app.

Thecrowningjewels

PayWhirl is an absolute dream! All of the things we've wanted to be able to do on our previous app but were constantly getting stopped at are no longer even issues. One of my favorite things is how accessible their customer service is. I have been going back and forth with Larry getting everything set up and he's been such a help. On our old app we would have to email back and forth to people in another country and communication has been spotty and rough. Not to mention, they didn't have the capabilities to make our dreams a reality. PayWhirl on the other hand has an answer for everything. Definitely recommend!

Bookie Beater

We looked at a number of subscription apps for bookiebeater.com but only PayWhirl covered everything we needed for a subscription based information service. It took a little to get used to but I had great support via chat and just got of a call with Larry that answered all my question's in 15min's plus some.

Ce Institute

I set Paywhirl up ALL BY MYSELF - it seemed easy enough and it appears to do exactly what I need which is create a "payment deposit" and "payment balance" button(s) - and these buttons are ON my product pages too! This maybe the first app that I've setup by myself without app or shopify assistance. I'm surprised because it's a fairly complicated need but Paywhirl's instructions were incredibly intuitive - 500 Stars for intuitive setup for sure!

I setup the "free" version and I cannot speak to transaction fees because none of our customers have used it yet.

We are very very very happy with this - the support team helped me create a landing page and delete a payment calendar which helped customize their app to my store to make the whole process flow better. Did I mention, we are VERY happy????

The deposit/balance payment functions appear to be working 100%! We tried to do this with another app but experienced complete failure so THANK YOU PAYWHIRL! Even with the few "nuisances" we have listed here - we do now have a 100% working deposit system with Paywhirl - which is something that we've wanted/needed to set-up now for over 1-year!!!! Had we known it was this easy, we would have done it a LONG time ago!!!!

Eat My Tackle

**Update** - Got charged after canceling the service. Support told me that I forgot to cancel. Use this service to get ripped off.

Support is terrible. Fees are high. Do not recommend.

Update:

Use "ReCharge Recurring Billing & Subscriptions". Here's why.

1) $15/month and no fees 2) Tech support fixed my issue promptly, and they did it for me.

If you use PayWhirl's service, you're shooting yourself in the foot. First, starting at $50/month + fees. Then if you want support, you have to wait and chat with an already busy developer. Not only will the developer walk away during chat sessions, spacing out answers an hour apart, he will also blame you, the customer, for breaking something in their system. Then he'll give you 3 pages worth of instructions to fix it.

So, if you want to waste time and money, go ahead. But you can use something that costs way less and they're willing to fix it for you....

Buh Bye Paywhirl, glad we broke up.

Lakeside Acres Goat Milk Soap And Skin Care Products

way too difficult to set up. And way too many parties taking a chunk of money from each transaction.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6