Recurring Payments & Orders

Recurring Payments & Orders

by PayWhirl Inc.

We make it easy to save payment methods & offer subscriptions.

My Dental Wig

We have this app installed in 2 of our websites:
https://mydentalwig.com/ and https://www.buyoncesmileforever.com/
Well, it started with allowing 2 people with the free plan, then they reduced to 1 person, which make it not easy to use...

Cocoon Health

Before I say anything about the functionality behind this app, I have to say the team is phenomenal. They're responsive, willing to help out more than they really need to, and are extremely knowledgeable about Shopify. Amazing resources.

As for the app, this app gives you a lot of flexibility with regards to your subscription model. It's got an easy to understand interface and you can jump right in, and the button / widget options are very helpful to decide what kind of product page you'd like.

October 28, 2019

We're thrilled to be able to help Cocoon Cam and are happy you're enjoying our subscription app for Shopify. If you need any assistance along the way, we're here to help!

Selvedge Magazine

It's very smart system and easy to use! Customer service is good and helpful, sometimes you don't reach them via chat but there is always a reply within 24 hours (and I have sent them many, many emails when i was setting up the system)We also trialled other apps (bold recurring subscriptions and chargerabbit) but Paywhirl was the best in terms of pricing, features and it was also the most user friendly (important as we rely on it for about 40% of our all our orders)

October 17, 2019

Thanks for giving us a whirl, and even more for leaving us this great review. Being a small team, most of our customers are referred to us by existing customers. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every business that uses PayWhirl and we're thrilled you're off to a great start. Thanks again for taking the time to share your opinion about PayWhirl with other Shopify customers.

sos future

Great app! Great communication, there are very helpful!
I recommend this app. Very easy to use & install!

October 17, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Customer satisfaction is a top priority at PayWhirl and we are committed to our customers. Its businesses like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to working with you!

Garbage Can Man

This is the only app I could find to set up the way I wanted my subscriptions to work. I had a slight bit of trouble during the set up but Ryan walked me through a quick and easy fix within 24 hours.
Could do with pop up subscription button templates or match store theme settings. Cheers.

Vago Pod

Very good, Ryan & Larry have been very helpful. Would recommend and platform is very flexible, covers all our requirements.

Bogess

Really BAD SERVICE .... I had serveral questions instead of answering my question they kept on sending me links that had nothing to do with my questions ... the app is very complex and not user friendly .... I wouldn't recommend NOBODY!!

MutualPet

I love this App! Also the team was very helpful. Highly recommend especially for Recurring payment options

sipit.app

We've been getting great support and the app works well and intuitively. It also links with Mage Native which we use. Thank you!

Fresh Meal Prep

Support lacks horribly, the guy didn't even help us figure out how to set up the app since their documentation isn't great either.

We were on a call with Chris and instead of finding a way to help finish our conversation for another 10 minutes or so and get us setup, he said I have another call, hung up .... scheduled another call for us and never called back. I emailed again, no response from the guy. Left us high and dry. Horrible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8