Recurring Payments & Orders

Recurring Payments & Orders

by PayWhirl Inc.

We make it easy to save payment methods & offer subscriptions.

Fresh Meal Prep

Support lacks horribly, the guy didn't even help us figure out how to set up the app since their documentation isn't great either.

We were on a call with Chris and instead of finding a way to help finish our conversation for another 10 minutes or so and get us setup, he said I have another call, hung up .... scheduled another call for us and never called back. I emailed again, no response from the guy. Left us high and dry. Horrible.

Sock Life UK

Paywhirl is perfect for getting my subscription box business started! We only have a few subscribers to start with, so with it's great pricing can slowly build up even more subscribers! www.socklife.co.uk

Bitters & Bottles

We were looking to solve an unusual subscription situation, PayWhirl had everything we needed (not true with other options we looked at.) We're able to adjust timing, and price as needed. Communication, widgets, backend, all very easy to use. PayWhirl folks were very helpful and prompt with responses to questions we had as we got set up.

Wright Brothers Licensing

I am getting started with this app to create our websites subscriptions and it's widgets and features work great! We are a little different to most Shopify stores in that we only offer online services as a subscription but this app/service works great, unlike any others.
The support team has so far been great, especially Ryan who helped me get everything all dialed in and working and checked every aspect of all my plans. Super friendly and helpful even with my many additional questions.
Almost all aspects of the features are customizable, it would just be nice if the widget design was a little more customizable also.
I would totally recommend this app!

Dennis Towers Prints

This is a robust, must-have, app for anyone who wants to offer customers not only the option to subscribe, or make multiple payments, but also a self-serve control panel to put the client in charge of managing his or her own account. That's a feeling of security and professionalism that the client will appreciate. And it's site-admin and analytics features works the same kind of magic for us, PayWhirl's clients.

Healthyselfstore.com

PayWhirl is so flexible allowing us to do regular subscriptions as well as technical and complete custom payment plans to give our clients the best opportunity to afford our Events.

Also I have to say the Customer Service and willingness to really ensure we can do what we need is amazing! Thanks to Ryan, Dan and Larry who have always helped me with anything I needed! If they can find a way they will help you make sure Paywhirl can deliver to your needs!

socialclimbronline

The PayWhirl app has so many capabilities and the fact that I can offer subscriptions AND track sales that come from my affiliates with ease, is a huge PLUS!
The customer support team at PayWhirl has always been eager to help us. Most recently, Chris has gone above and beyond to offer us prompt, TOP NOTCH support that has helped us to move forward with a new project very quickly (Thank youuuuuuu!). Larry has helped us in the past, and both of them are patient and thorough. This is what you need when you're in the middle of setting up a new project, right?
PayWhirl is so easy to use with the BEST customer support and the BEST LOOKING payment widget (it's customizable, too!)!!
Did I mention that you can also offer an upsell item to your payment widget? This is a win/win for us and for our clients.
I highly recommend PayWhirl as a solution to anyone wanting to offer recurring payments for their subscription products.

Thank you PayWhirl!

Kinky Toy Store

This app was easy to install but took some time to set up. The interface is fairly easy to understand for a novice user. I was happy to see if this app has a free plan. However, that being said more advanced plans are a little pricey. The interface both for the admin backend and for the customers on the front end are very nicely set up and look very professional. If you're looking for an application that will add beautiful description pages to your store this is exactly the application for you.

GRIN

Super awesome app. Customer service is amazing, specifically Ryan. always gets back to me within minutes.

rent4K

Can’t say enough amazing things about the app and the incredible customer suppprt. Christopher has been uber responsive and a huge help on the 100 of questions that have been asked. Highly recommended !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8