Recurring Payments & Orders

Recurring Payments & Orders

by PayWhirl Inc.

We make it easy to save payment methods & offer subscriptions.

Golden Chai

I like paywhirl and we are offering subscription payments with them, but I have two major issues. One is that orders originating with Paywhirl post to Shopify but those orders do not post to shipstation (our shipping solution). When I post from paywhirl to shipstation and shopify, then when we mark the order as fulfilled in shipstation it doesn't fullfill the order in shopify, so we get orphaned orders hanging around in shopify. Integrations are hell, but this is just the reality of the job of a company like Paywhirl. Get in there guys and figure this out.

Your Connection Destination

Paywhirl has definitely helped us to offer subscription services to our customers, however, I must say that I am not able to give them 5 stars as their communication is absolutely dreadful. There is no way to contact paywhirl besides live chat and scheduling a call. First of all live chat is not actually live and takes about 3-5 days to actually respond. Furthermore, to schedule a call take several days as well. So if you need any kind of immediate help, you're screwed.

Paywhirl also charged us $49 for the pro plan, than an additional 249 for the ultimate. When we asked for the 249 back as it was not authorized we were told a refund would be issued, and still wait over a week later for said refund, and no one to contact either. With a service like this they need to have an actual form of live communication. Just not feasible otherwise.