Recurring Payments & Orders

Recurring Payments & Orders

by PayWhirl Inc.

We make it easy to save payment methods & offer subscriptions.

My Dental Wig

We have this app installed in 2 of our websites:
https://mydentalwig.com/ and https://www.buyoncesmileforever.com/
Well, it started with allowing 2 people with the free plan, then they reduced to 1 person, which make it not easy to use...

Kinky Toy Store

This app was easy to install but took some time to set up. The interface is fairly easy to understand for a novice user. I was happy to see if this app has a free plan. However, that being said more advanced plans are a little pricey. The interface both for the admin backend and for the customers on the front end are very nicely set up and look very professional. If you're looking for an application that will add beautiful description pages to your store this is exactly the application for you.

Mediabacker Org

Responsive support, nice features, customizable form fields, and more. Guys like Ryan have been patient and helpful every step of the way.

3rd Eye Opener

The app is great and very robust! I would recommend using this tool over the Bold Recurring Memberships (I tried Bold's first and the experience was poor. Although Bold Apps does have GREAT customer service) The customer service at paywhirl is good but not great. I received help from Ryan and the solution did not work until 3-4 messages (over 4-5 day span) back and forth.They are helpful but it might take 2-3 days for a response.

Florencescovel

A strong team and incredibly useful app. Initially I was having trouble with setup and installation but Larry and Ryan were truly amazing. We got the app up and running together in no time! Their support really made this a great experience and I'll be using it on future stores as well without a doubt!

Ptppdny

In the process of chatting with Ryan at Paywhirl and figuring out a solution to my problem. I was frustrated by the live chat pop-ups but eventually got an email response. My rating was low at first due to the only way of communication but will raise because of the genuine help they are giving me a this time.
I think one reason is because of short trial period Shopify gives and most apps give. Shopify and all the apps can be a large learning curve for most and never enough time to really figure out if the systems will work for them especially if some modifications need to be made. I go form app to app trying to figure out what one does and doesn't do in detail. In the end I think PayWhirl will work out best but with some slight modification. Will update if fully functional.

Shopharpertrends Com

Only reason for giving one less star is for lack of support... two, sometimes three day turnaround on responses is pretty bad. Investing in a support staff for their chat would help a ton versus having someone on there every once in a while. Catering to the non-savvy user that Shopify markets towards could help you guys out a bunch.

Other than that - great functionality on the Classic version. Definitely need to roll over some of the features from the Classic to the New version thats in Beta.

HarperTrends.com (Where we market the subscription service)
ShopHarperTrends.com (Full site - Shopify site)

TheSnacksmith

This app is looks great based on what they promise to deliver, and what their customers say. I'd really love to get this app, but I'm giving it 4 stars until they start providing their service to shops from Shopify Asia! The grass is really looking greener on the other side for now...