PayWhirl Subscription Payments

PayWhirl Subscription Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

Edge By Tanell

I used this app to add layaway payment options for my customers. Ryan and Larry helped with installation. They were great! Professional, responsive and seemed like always on call when I needed assistance. After testing a few times it looks to be a simple flow. Only issue is with the monthly payments there’s shipping tax added ea monthly payment. Hoping they sort this out soon. As long as Ryan is behind the scenes I feel comfortable enough to stick it out and work around it. I’m certain they will resolve this issue.

Outlandish Experiences

I was excited to try this app, only to find out that it does not support payment plan integration with Shopify. Please update your description. Maybe it will offer that service again in the future. Until then, I had to go with a different app.

November 27, 2020

Hey there, I think there must have been some confusion because PayWhirl does offer the ability to create payment plans if you'd like to have customers pay for an item with several payments. We're also working on some new features to make this even easier, and they should be released soon. If you'd like I'd be happy to look at your specific use-case to see if we can help. We'd love to earn your business! Please let me know if you have any questions, we're happy to assist.

Larger Story

I signed up to test the beta version of PayWhirl to offer a recurring donations option on my website. The app is the easiest to set up compared to the other options out there. However there was a more limited functionality. The support team was helpful for getting this worked out.

Lightning Nails

I LOVE the support team at PayWhirl! It does everything that I need and want, and they are so fast with helping for anything I need. Thank you PayWhirl team!!

Yakima Valley Hops

PayWhirl is much better than the other app that we were using. The team was very prompt and helpful getting us up and running. Big shoutout to Ryan for being awesome!

Brothers Brewing Company

I used this app to add Beer Subscription Boxes to my brewery's webstore with weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly subscription options. I was able to set-up and integrate the app into the store by myself, with the help of their installation guide, very easily. I had one problem with a link on the subscriptions dashboard not appearing properly. After messaging on the app's chat function, someone addressed and fixed the issue in a matter of hours. I was surprised because I run a purchased theme that is not in the list of themes the app expressly supports and expected to be directed to a "shopify expert". The integration looks very slick from a customer's view point and the back end is very intuitive. The only function I would add, is to give the subscriber the option of choosing the start date of their subscription. For example, if someone purchases a subscription for someone else as a Christmas gift in November, an option to post-date the first order until December 20th would be helpful.

Cocabana

Excellent customer service. We were unsure if we could use the App for our Theme. Quick question to the support team and they had installed the App plus set up ready for us to use. We would certainly recommend...

Glamorous Eye Candy Cosmetics

Tech support is awesome I love the fact they include pictures of your site along with instructions.

STOKE PERFORMANCE

The App looks and works great! The support team is super responsive and helpful too. Highly recommend!

Cooper's Treats

I had tried a couple of subscription apps, but they were a bit clunky in terms of how they interfaced with my store and the checkout process. This one integrates really seamlessly. It's also simple to set up, and when I did have questions, PayWhirl's support was quick and helpful.