PayWhirl Subscription Payments

PayWhirl Subscription Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

Silica Trades

This is my first ever app review in my 4 years of using all different types of applications. Paywhirl has earned it by providing the best customer support I've ever experienced! Sergey helped to get everything installed correctly on my theme in minutes (if not seconds), plus added it (per my request) to the "Featured Product" section of my homepage. Later, I experienced a glitch/bug with the sale prices of my other products in the same collection as my subscription product. Sergey again responded immediately with the cause of the bug and multiple work around solutions to remedy the issue until the bug is fixed. Sergey also used Loom to share screen recording videos he made, showing exactly what was going on with my store's theme. It's was amazing!

Wax Magic Home Fragrance Ltd ®

Amazing and brilliant customer support. We have only just started using this App for our subscription service. Initially we think we installed it incorrectly which caused our website to have some serious issues, but not with the Paywhirl APP itself, but with something we did. I have to say, the support team at Paywhirl, specifically Sergey is amazing. The problem we experienced was nothing to do with the APP but Sergey went above and beyond over a number of days to help us resolve the issue. The best support we have received from any Shopify APP so far. Keep up the good work and thank you.

CarbonForest

This app is awesome! Our requirements for subscription products were complex (flexibility to the customer, long time horizons for subscriptions, and the need to change features). This app is easy to use, integrates perfectly with Shopify, and Paywhirl's customer service is second to none.

Green Room

Great customer service and super easy to set up! Looking forward to when the app will be launching their payment plan feature but am happy that you can manually integrate that into peoples subscriptions after their first order! Very pleased.

WoWplay Experience

App works great! however my 5 starts goes for the support!! Their customer support is amazing, they help you through all the set up and every time you have a doubt they answer you fast and with solutions! Thanks PayWhirl team!

AMORI COFFEE

The app somehow does what it has to do, anyhow, once you deinstall it it leaves massive code in your shop. and that didnt make us happy at all.

March 18, 2021

Hi,

Sorry about that! We don't have the ability to remove all the code automatically but we are happy to do it for you free of charge. If you reach out to our support (team@paywhirl.com) we can go over the details.

Best,
Team PayWhirl

Purplebone Ltd

Sergey from technical support has been extremely helpful with some code customisations and setting up the app correctly on our theme. Great app so far!

raritynaturalbeauty

Great app so far and the tech support is super quick and really helpful. I tried to install on my own but needed help. In a matter of minutes I was up and running! Great app so far!

Holistic Living with Sakinah B.

The app is easy to use and the customer service is amazing. I needed help with set up and before I knew it with just a few clicks Sergey had me set up and ready to go. The monthly plan is worth that alone!

A M A C O F F E E C O .

I had many questions while setting up the app on my site. Within 5 minutes of sending an email to the support team I got help immediately. Not only did Sergio provide the answers, I allowed access into my shopify account and he made the changes I needed. He was profession, fast, and saving me lots of time and stress. I'm very impressed with the service and support.