PayWhirl Recurring Payments

PayWhirl Recurring Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer payment plans to your customers.

Duncan Farms

Great subscription app with the right features to help you run your business in the easiest way. Things like the ability to customize the resub date, pause/cancel features and more!d

Brewtoria Coffee

Very impressed with Paywhirl. Easy to setup and customer service was super fast, responsive, and professional. Very satisfied thus far!

Wispy Greens

Does what we need it to and even develops it as we need it to! The customer service is excellent. Very responsive and understanding about our needs. I highly recommend PayWhirl for subscription service businesses who are just starting out and don't want high prices for complicated apps they don't need.

Happy Dog Food

I am so happy I found PayWhirl!
Support 10+
Ease of Installation 10+
Customer Use 10+
This app is exactly what I wanted & needed for my website. Being able to manage all of my subscription orders thru Shopify with PayWhirl is a huge time saver and bonus.
Great job PayWhirl!

Pusheta Creek Steaks

Installation is easy, since PayWhirl integrates with so many Shopify themes. In my case, I have a theme that required a wee bit of manual coding. Tech support from PayWhirl was super responsive about helping me install snippets, troubleshoot a theme conflict and optimize my store's performance in less than 30 minutes.

Amelia's Flower Box

This is the subscription app you want to use. Infinitely better than the bloated, inject tons of code into your theme, hard to set-up, hard-to-main, and expensive Bold/ReCharge options. Highly recommended!

Bloomish by Simply Rose Petals

Sergey and Lincoln were extremely quick to respond to every query I had, even going so far as to record a Loom video explaining how the billing feature works. I could not recommend their customer service highly enough. We are looking forward to launching our subscription box store this week.

Layer Origin Nutrition

Tricky to set up on your own, but thankfully Sergey helped me for an hour on a Friday night and went above and beyond to make sure it was working correctly. So far, so good! Very excited to use PayWhirl and hopefully we have many buyers choosing the subscription option.

The Wild Nest

I had to switch to an online platform after my studio shut down in 2020. In order to keep my clients engaged, I decided to provide a monthly subscription Art Box. I am the most "non-techy" person ever and PayWhirl has proven to be the perfect fit for my needs! Not only was it super easy for me to install by myself, but the support with any issues has been exceptional! I even had the privilege of speaking to a real human on the phone for help! I highly recommend this app. It is seamless! You won't be disappointed!

Body Balance Massage & Skincare Spa

Great app so far and wonderful support team. They helped me with a little coding issue on our end and got everything working. The dashboard is super clear and to the point.