PayWhirl Subscription Payments

PayWhirl Subscription Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

On the Couch Magazine

This is by far one of the best apps ever on Shopify and definitely the best subscription app. I have used the previous version of the Paywhirl app for almost three years now and recently added this new version to our new magazine title's store. It looks fantastic, it is easy to use, it integrates really well. It quite simply does everything we need it to and so much more.
The Paywhirl team and the customer service provided is second to none. Every single time I have emailed the team the response is not only quick but they go above and beyond to help. I should say the questions I have are not issues with the app in anyway as I have never experienced any issues with it. I have even asked for help with my Facebook conversions and the team did a bit development work for me to help. Something that was in my view beyond their remit.

PrimalAlchemy

Just what I was looking for, ideal way to offer more value to your customers and promotes brand loyalty. The support team are great also.

Verum Drinks

Great app with even better service. Have been using it for a while now. Would definitely recommend this!

Moxie Bradshaw

I am so happy with this app!! We sell a quarterly subscription box and had developed this internal procedure for managing subscribers via a waitlist that was complicated and messy. We didn't want to end up with wonky billing cycles (i.e. someone being billed months before they actually received anything). Paywhirl added the feature to be able to adjust billing cycles, which is a game-changer that simplifies our business so much! Someone can join anytime, then we can adjust future billing dates to be two-weeks before we ship. Everything else within the app works great too. Customer service has been SUPER responsive when I've had a question. Highly recommend!

YT EDIT

The support team is great , they respondend me instantly . Unfortunately the app doesn't work in my country for the moment.

February 2, 2021

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you had problems getting the app to work. We do have several merchants who use Narrative and we'd be happy to assist with installation if you reach out to team@paywhirl.com. We provide a FREE install service and can support most themes with a bit of tweaking. The narrative theme was actually one of the themes we launched with so unless it's been heavily modified, we can help you get subscriptions working on your store.

Duncan Farms

Great subscription app with the right features to help you run your business in the easiest way. Things like the ability to customize the resub date, pause/cancel features and more!d

Brewtoria Coffee

Very impressed with Paywhirl. Easy to setup and customer service was super fast, responsive, and professional. Very satisfied thus far!

Wispy Greens

Does what we need it to and even develops it as we need it to! The customer service is excellent. Very responsive and understanding about our needs. I highly recommend PayWhirl for subscription service businesses who are just starting out and don't want high prices for complicated apps they don't need.

Happy Dog Food

I am so happy I found PayWhirl!
Support 10+
Ease of Installation 10+
Customer Use 10+
This app is exactly what I wanted & needed for my website. Being able to manage all of my subscription orders thru Shopify with PayWhirl is a huge time saver and bonus.
Great job PayWhirl!

Pusheta Creek Steaks

Installation is easy, since PayWhirl integrates with so many Shopify themes. In my case, I have a theme that required a wee bit of manual coding. Tech support from PayWhirl was super responsive about helping me install snippets, troubleshoot a theme conflict and optimize my store's performance in less than 30 minutes.