PayWhirl Recurring Payments

PayWhirl Recurring Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer payment plans to your customers.

ARKADYA

Installed the app easily enough. Needed a few tweaks doing and the PayWhirl team helped me out quickly and super helpfully. Highly recommend!

Mary's Muffins Oakville

I'm using Paywhirl to set up subscription packages for my baking business, and it was really easy to work with. I had everything set up exactly how I needed in within an hour. I had one question for support, and they were very quick to get back to me with good answers. It's also priced perfectly for my start-up. Highly recommend this app.

Larger Story

I signed up to test the beta version of PayWhirl to offer a recurring donations option on my website. The app is the easiest to set up compared to the other options out there. However there was a more limited functionality. The support team was helpful for getting this worked out.

Lightning Nails

I LOVE the support team at PayWhirl! It does everything that I need and want, and they are so fast with helping for anything I need. Thank you PayWhirl team!!

Yakima Valley Hops

PayWhirl is much better than the other app that we were using. The team was very prompt and helpful getting us up and running. Big shoutout to Ryan for being awesome!

Brothers Brewing Company

I used this app to add Beer Subscription Boxes to my brewery's webstore with weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly subscription options. I was able to set-up and integrate the app into the store by myself, with the help of their installation guide, very easily. I had one problem with a link on the subscriptions dashboard not appearing properly. After messaging on the app's chat function, someone addressed and fixed the issue in a matter of hours. I was surprised because I run a purchased theme that is not in the list of themes the app expressly supports and expected to be directed to a "shopify expert". The integration looks very slick from a customer's view point and the back end is very intuitive. The only function I would add, is to give the subscriber the option of choosing the start date of their subscription. For example, if someone purchases a subscription for someone else as a Christmas gift in November, an option to post-date the first order until December 20th would be helpful.

Cocabana

Excellent customer service. We were unsure if we could use the App for our Theme. Quick question to the support team and they had installed the App plus set up ready for us to use. We would certainly recommend...

Glamorous Eye Candy Cosmetics

Tech support is awesome I love the fact they include pictures of your site along with instructions.

STOKE PERFORMANCE

The App looks and works great! The support team is super responsive and helpful too. Highly recommend!

Cooper's Treats

I had tried a couple of subscription apps, but they were a bit clunky in terms of how they interfaced with my store and the checkout process. This one integrates really seamlessly. It's also simple to set up, and when I did have questions, PayWhirl's support was quick and helpful.