PayWhirl Subscription Payments
Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers
Popular with businesses in the United States
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes
Kim's Beef Jerky
Lacking in features vs other subscription apps and has bugs.
- Barely any reporting or analytics are available
- no support for customers to swap products
- You have to force customers to create an account before checkout (reduces checkout rate) so they can manage their subscription. No post-checkout account creation prompts.
- Subscriptions renew at a different time from when the customer signed up. Sometimes this can tick over to the next day (your customers will enquire about this)
- I've had subscriptions not being cancelled multiple times - leading to the customer being charged again.
- No upsell or cross-selling features or one-time purchase discounts with subscriptions
their shopify app is severely lacking compared to their external software which is unfortunate. The only positive that this app has is its integration with shopify checkout as opposed to redirecting.
The app somehow does what it has to do, anyhow, once you deinstall it it leaves massive code in your shop. and that didnt make us happy at all.
Sorry about that! We don't have the ability to remove all the code automatically but we are happy to do it for you free of charge. If you reach out to our support (email@example.com) we can go over the details.
I was excited to try this app, only to find out that it does not support payment plan integration with Shopify. Please update your description. Maybe it will offer that service again in the future. Until then, I had to go with a different app.
Hey there, I think there must have been some confusion because PayWhirl does offer the ability to create payment plans if you'd like to have customers pay for an item with several payments. We're also working on some new features to make this even easier, and they should be released soon. If you'd like I'd be happy to look at your specific use-case to see if we can help. We'd love to earn your business! Please let me know if you have any questions, we're happy to assist.