PayWhirl Subscription Payments

PayWhirl Subscription Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

Words With Wine

Customer service are great, really helpful and always manage to find a solution. Only issue is that its not 24/7 so when I have a problem in the UK, I need to wait until your office is open. Like that I can change when customers are charged but would prefer if this was automatic instead of me doing it manually.

That’s Smoooth

First: Customer Service is fast and responsive. A huge plus for me. Secondly: The new plan provides a much simpler way to set up subscriptions in a manner that is I believe enhances the user experience by making it simpler to make a decision.

ThePastaShoppe

So far so good, I haven’t had any sales yet so can’t review the entire process yet. Installation went smooth, a few emails to fix an issue, but overall- great customer service

Edge By Tanell

I used this app to add layaway payment options for my customers. Ryan and Larry helped with installation. They were great! Professional, responsive and seemed like always on call when I needed assistance. After testing a few times it looks to be a simple flow. Only issue is with the monthly payments there’s shipping tax added ea monthly payment. Hoping they sort this out soon. As long as Ryan is behind the scenes I feel comfortable enough to stick it out and work around it. I’m certain they will resolve this issue.