Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de agosto de 2019

I started using this app as its free to send as many invoices to customers automatically as soon as order is fulfilled

There were few more things i wanted on this app to customise my invoice template , OLEKSANDR from Mega Pdf gone out of his way to help me , service was so fast that he got all things done in minutes
I love this app , if anyone starts using it and doesn’t find what they looking for I would recommend give OLEKSANDR a call or email he will make it happen

3 Brothers Mobiles
Austrália
7 days usando a aplicação
28 de janeiro de 2021

There were a couple of options for what our shop needed, and I selected this one based on reviews. I was not disappointed! We opted for a paid monthly plan, and required small adjustments with colour and formatting. It is as though they had a magic wand (aka a team that is on point) that understood and implemented everything we needed with speed and accuracy. 5/5

Eversys USA
5 days usando a aplicação
2 de julho de 2022

Fantastic support. Super responsive, the app works great. Even customised it a bit. Thank you so much!

Van de Griek - Groothandel Online
Países Baixos
1 day usando a aplicação
Editado a 6 de dezembro de 2019

We used the app to generate invoices and it was VERY impressive. Needed some options added and the developers followed through within 24 hours. Fantastic customer service!

Xena Workwear
1 day usando a aplicação
12 de junho de 2019

The support is really amazing, and the app and it's template is also very good looking... Overall, a very nice app

Devoted
Índia
42 minutes usando a aplicação
18 de outubro de 2020

We had to download invoices for an audit and this app was a LIFESAVER! The team even customized our invoices so they were compliant, and they went over and beyond to make sure all the customizations were done. I highly highly recommend them! Their app is great and their team support is wonderful.

True Glory Wholesale Buyers Club