Mega PDF Invoice Generator

Mega PDF Invoice Generator | Reviews

by Architechpro OÜ

Automatically generate PDF invoices, receipts + packing slips

Football House UK

Excellent app! I wish i would have found it earlier! 100% recommended! Install this app to get all the invoices you need.

Is To Me

Great app and service, we requested a bespoke design for our business and they were able to support us. It can be a little tricky when creating a brand new design but communication was great, I would certainly recommend them. Best service from an app team we have had for a long time, well done!

Bag2u Dot Com Sdn Bhd

It is a very good app and handy to use. Support is very responsive and helpful. Customer was amazed with the automation

itpieces

The support is very helpfull and quick, to change everything i need. I miss a few options for input, for german tax and different Numbers we need.
Thanks for your friendly help.

oklestore

this app so good and you can customize it to what ever you want to show in it, personally I'm a complicated guy i like stuff to be accurate and good looking and easy to use. sure i had problem with the app at first because my Arabic language, but the team always try to fix the problem that i have and they succeeded at that all the time one of the best support out there ever. i wanted to give this app a review since day one but couldn't for some reason so now after more then 4 months of using it i have to say the app and mostly support are great easy five stars

Eversys USA

There were a couple of options for what our shop needed, and I selected this one based on reviews. I was not disappointed! We opted for a paid monthly plan, and required small adjustments with colour and formatting. It is as though they had a magic wand (aka a team that is on point) that understood and implemented everything we needed with speed and accuracy. 5/5

True Glory Wholesale Buyers Club

We had to download invoices for an audit and this app was a LIFESAVER! The team even customized our invoices so they were compliant, and they went over and beyond to make sure all the customizations were done. I highly highly recommend them! Their app is great and their team support is wonderful.

kozyfi lighting oy - älyä kotiin ja toimistoon

Really amazing customer support. They provided the new language to the application really fast. We are happy to use their Apps.

CAQA Resources

Really good app to generate manual and automated invoices and emails. Also great support from the team! We got the customised invoice design done. Super flexible work! Really appreciate. Thank you so much!

De Resolutie

Very fast in their reaction and support!!!!
The invoices are perfect and exactly how we wanted them.

Previous 1 3