Mega PDF Invoice Generator

Mega PDF Invoice Generator

by Architechpro OÜ

Automatically generate PDF invoice receipts for your customers

Eversys USA

There were a couple of options for what our shop needed, and I selected this one based on reviews. I was not disappointed! We opted for a paid monthly plan, and required small adjustments with colour and formatting. It is as though they had a magic wand (aka a team that is on point) that understood and implemented everything we needed with speed and accuracy. 5/5

True Glory Wholesale Buyers Club

We had to download invoices for an audit and this app was a LIFESAVER! The team even customized our invoices so they were compliant, and they went over and beyond to make sure all the customizations were done. I highly highly recommend them! Their app is great and their team support is wonderful.

kozyfi lighting oy - älyä kotiin ja toimistoon

Really amazing customer support. They provided the new language to the application really fast. We are happy to use their Apps.

CAQA Resources

Really good app to generate manual and automated invoices and emails. Also great support from the team! We got the customised invoice design done. Super flexible work! Really appreciate. Thank you so much!

De Resolutie

Very fast in their reaction and support!!!!
The invoices are perfect and exactly how we wanted them.

Hype4Game.dk

Fast Support and help getting it as i wanted perfect to send invoices to my costumers. i have allready refered it to a freind

RAW Coffee Company

I downloaded the app to we can send invoices by email to customers. I paid the full fee to get a customized invoice and it was totally worth it. The customer service was phenominal, and they actioned everything so quickly. We are now saving 5 labour hours a day with this app.

Yo-Yo DESK® DE

Invoices looks very nice.
App is easy to configure.
Support for different currencies.
Excellent customer service
All above should be standard in Shopify! Highly recommended!

Rafiki rides

Invoices that actually look good. Easy configuration. Asked for some minor changes which were sorted real quick.

Hammock Universe Canada

Great App. It works as described and it helps fix something that should be standard in Shopify. Furthermore, their customer service is just excellent. They get back to you right away. Thanks!

Previous 1 3