Mega PDF Invoice Generator

Mega PDF Invoice Generator

by Architechpro OÜ

Automatically generate PDF invoice receipts for your customers

CAQA Resources

Really good app to generate manual and automated invoices and emails. Also great support from the team! We got the customised invoice design done. Super flexible work! Really appreciate. Thank you so much!

De Resolutie

Very fast in their reaction and support!!!!
The invoices are perfect and exactly how we wanted them.

Hype4Game.dk

Fast Support and help getting it as i wanted perfect to send invoices to my costumers. i have allready refered it to a freind

RAW Coffee Company

I downloaded the app to we can send invoices by email to customers. I paid the full fee to get a customized invoice and it was totally worth it. The customer service was phenominal, and they actioned everything so quickly. We are now saving 5 labour hours a day with this app.

Yo-Yo DESK® DE

Invoices looks very nice.
App is easy to configure.
Support for different currencies.
Excellent customer service
All above should be standard in Shopify! Highly recommended!

Rafiki rides

Invoices that actually look good. Easy configuration. Asked for some minor changes which were sorted real quick.

Hammock Universe Canada

Great App. It works as described and it helps fix something that should be standard in Shopify. Furthermore, their customer service is just excellent. They get back to you right away. Thanks!

Natasha Schweitzer

We only just added this app, and when setting it up we needed to make a couple of small changes to the formatting due to being Australia, and the team was so helpful and quick with assisting! Looking forward to using this app!

Jenks Hatchery Inc.

I needed a quick formatting change made to a pdf file invoice/packing slip. The team did a great job of communicating with me effectively to make my request happen, and in a very timely manner. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

Inspired Designs LLC

All I needed was to generate some invoices as pdf file per customer request. App is very easy to use. I needed a slight modification to the output and the team was really easy to work with. They made the change for no extra fee.

Previous 1 3