Order Printer: PDF Invoice

Order Printer: PDF Invoice

by AllFetch

Invoice Customizer, Order Printer with Email Automation

Diecast Model Centre

When are developers going to realise that most of us running stores on Shopify are small businesses and that we have top master lots of different apps and simply don't have the time to waste getting to grips with something that isn't easy to learn. Sadly, this app is just one of those. Never seen a so-called drag and drop editor that its such a pain in the ****. Having spent far too much time trying to get just one block repositioned, I've decided that it's simply not worth the hassle. And, to rub salt into the wounds, I wasted even more time trying to get the app to download on umpteen tries.

July 26, 2021

Hi there,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem. Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us.
Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, simply contact us via email: support@allfetch.com or talk to us directly through the live chat system inside the app.

Our team is more than happy to help you!

Best wishes,
Rita
Customer Support Manager
AllFetch

Perfume Lounge

We just installed the app to have a download link for invoices in our Shopify order confirmations. The template editor needs a bit of getting used to but luckily, support was very quick and apt in helping me make the changes I needed. So far, I can recommend this app.
I'm happy with this app so far, thank you for making it!

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Your Teacher's Pet Creature

Really good app. The support for helping set up the app is also really terrific. I recommend this to anyone.

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Cold Coffee Fabrics

I was able to do a custom invoice/packing slip with the amounts right on it. Rita was very helpful with the coding part that I couldn't do!! Thank you!

Milk Away

Not super user friendly but very great help from the team for the template despite a chat always bugging ;)

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Zandershop

Great app and great support. Can recommend this for invoices and other pdf files. They are also very quick to reply if you need any help or have any issues.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. It was very kind of you! Reading your review makes our day!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are happy to help you!

Yep Plaza

I used this App to make template for post label, packing slip, invoice etc. Thank you Rita, she is very friendly and professional to help me completed the template i wanted.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. Reading your review makes our day!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

Cocktail Mogul

The app was quick to install, very fast to configure, the default template is pretty good as it is and the support and customer service was top notch

July 2, 2021

Optima-Furniture

It's simple and intuitive to use. I've used this app on other stores as well and it's pretty much all you need to get started correctly. On top of that, it's free as well. I do recommend it!

July 2, 2021

Outdoor eStore Australia

Great free option for getting customers invoices electronically if they can't wait for the one in the box with their goods! Was simple to install and set up, so far so good.

June 28, 2021