Drag & Drop PDF Invoice

Drag & Drop PDF Invoice

by AllFetch

Create & print PDF Invoices, Orders, Refunds, Packing Slips

themelonpatchbydeb.com

This is my first time using this app. I didn't like that it took about 20 mins or so for someone to respond back to me when I asked for help through the on-line chat. So I just tried to figure it out for myself. Finally someone came on and answered my questions. She was nice. Still don't know if I did it right or not. If I get stuck again I will give the the on-line chat another try.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

KASTANIEGAARDEN

I like this app. Need little time to understand how make invoice, but I made invoice myself to my shop (and I total very bad with computers) :) I think need translations in other languages.

March 18, 2021

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

The12King

Works well, needs a little set up and fiddling about but integrates with my Shopify orders , Good App

February 17, 2021

Rally Moto Shop

The interface for creating your invoice template is not very intuitive, but the service is top notch. Definitely recommend this app.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

Jos bezorgt

Great customer support! Most of the adjustments in the template I could make myself, but the thing I couldn't figure out, they helped me with in just minutes.

January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are glad to know that you are pleased with our app and online support.

I hope you keep enjoying our app, and if you need any further help, don't hesitate to let us know!

essentoils.co.za

Works well, needs a little set up and fiddling about but integrates with my Shopify orders which is perfect and will save loads of time :-)

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review! It's glad to hear that our app can support you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are happy to help!

Myoh Jewelry

Great CS and support. Application is really easy to use and implement in the shop.
Some Dev still need to be done to have more customizations available but it simplify a lot the process of creating a PDF version of invoices. Application with great potential and really not invasive in the functionality of the shop.

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

hadipharmacy

this app helped us customize an amazing invoice template. the support was very high and available when needed

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

Flawed By Shaleen

App support is very helpful. We wanted some fields/ static content to be added to the invoice and they were very responsive. My only feedback to the developers would be to make the template editing more intuitive. Its difficult to add rows/columns in the current layout, though one can always reach out of the support team for that.

December 10, 2020

Gusto Grocery

So far, really like this app. It can take a while to customize your templates but the customer support is super responsive and helpful. Using this to create gift receipts for the holidays!

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support. We are happy to help! ^^

Previous 1