Order Printer: PDF Invoice

Order Printer: PDF Invoice

by AllFetch

Invoice Customizer, Order Printer with Email Automation

Camp Zillaa

This app was super easy to use, and when I reached out with a question about adding more info, they responded right away. More than that, the app is totally free! That's great! Keep the good work AllFetch team!

Emershion

Very good app and easy to use. I had the invoice templates I needed according to my country's legislation. Thank you Rita for helping me to create them

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

A Lil' Luxury

Easy to use and integrate to shopify confirmation emails. Tech support was available instanlty that provided great help.
Highly recommond.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

DAZZ.

Amazing Customer Support, Quick & Easy to work with. Support team has been kind enough to get on call for quick solution. Best Wishes.

August 23, 2021

CMI Creations

I use this app to print detailed invoices for my customers. Best app I have seen for this. Customer support is stellar! Very easy to setup and use. Also can custom edit their templates.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Lightbar UK Limited

Very helpful customer support and useful app, very helpful to offer to customers automatically, to reduce manual workload.

August 9, 2021

Diecast Model Centre

When are developers going to realise that most of us running stores on Shopify are small businesses and that we have top master lots of different apps and simply don't have the time to waste getting to grips with something that isn't easy to learn. Sadly, this app is just one of those. Never seen a so-called drag and drop editor that its such a pain in the ****. Having spent far too much time trying to get just one block repositioned, I've decided that it's simply not worth the hassle. And, to rub salt into the wounds, I wasted even more time trying to get the app to download on umpteen tries.

July 26, 2021

Hi there,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem. Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us.
Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, simply contact us via email: support@allfetch.com or talk to us directly through the live chat system inside the app.

Our team is more than happy to help you!

Best wishes,
Rita
Customer Support Manager
AllFetch

Perfume Lounge

We just installed the app to have a download link for invoices in our Shopify order confirmations. The template editor needs a bit of getting used to but luckily, support was very quick and apt in helping me make the changes I needed. So far, I can recommend this app.
I'm happy with this app so far, thank you for making it!

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Your Teacher's Pet Creature

Really good app. The support for helping set up the app is also really terrific. I recommend this to anyone.

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your great review! It motivates us to continue working hard!

Cold Coffee Fabrics

I was able to do a custom invoice/packing slip with the amounts right on it. Rita was very helpful with the coding part that I couldn't do!! Thank you!

July 13, 2021