Order Printer: PDF Invoice

Order Printer: PDF Invoice | Reviews

by AllFetch

Invoice Customizer, Order Printer with Email Automation

LOVDOG

Easy to use & implement, nice layout and really helpful customer-service! We had some couple of questions and the support helped us pretty fast.

January 31, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and customer service.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. We are happy to help!

Welly

I used this app for automated invoice generation — the customer service was super helpful and prompt in customising the invoice template exactly as per my needs. I'd highly recommend this app for your store!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Mirilo Shop

We really missed the functionality from Shopify to auto create invoices and add them to the order confirmation so we installed this plugin to do this trick for us. I adapted the invoice to match the styling of our shop and that worked like a charm. I had some small changes where I needed support with and Jennie was extremely helpful, she fixed all the points I raised. I highly recommend this plugin!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Reading this review made our day!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

Jeepoholic Store

Would highly recommend this app, it's made life easier when automatically sending customers invoices.
Jennie and Rita have both been super responsive and helpful in customizing templates, I had a few adjustments I needed to make which they went the extra mile to make my template perfect.
Thank you, guys!

January 27, 2021

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wooden JAPAN 匠一松

This is one of the best apps on Shopify!
Easy to create your own invoice. The customers can download the invoice on their end and it is just so easy to use.
If you just need a simple invoice that actually DOES WORK, I strongly recommend this app. Moreover, customer support is just amazing!!!

January 27, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Rally Moto Shop

The interface for creating your invoice template is not very intuitive, but the service is top notch. Definitely recommend this app.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

Reloved

Very nice app easy to use and very customisable! I totally recommend as it has many option for everybody.

January 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review with us and this made our day! We are so grateful for your kind words.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concern!

The Gelcoater

This is an aweful app. Not drag and drop at all! Some kind of weird, not user friendly version of excel with no user guide at all. Little wonder it has 4.9 rating when this is the 4th 1 star review I've submitted and somehow they don't have a single 1 star review. Dodgy, dodgy, dodgy!!!

January 26, 2021

Hi there,

We are sorry that you've found the experience negative. Because our app aims for high customizability, the interface might be quite intimidating at first :) If you need help with getting through the app, our support team is always available through the live-chat system at the corner of the app and is more than willing to help you set up everything free of charge. Our customers always receive this high level of service, thus the Staff Picks and high ratings :)

Please directly reply to the latest email from our team and we can help you set things up right away from there!

Cheers,

AllFetch Support Team.

Vytie Pet Store

Perfect app that does what paid apps do completely free, with amazing support that responds right away.

January 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We really appreciate it. Reading this review made our day!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to help you!

Memorize24

Really good way to automate the invoice process. support helps you right away. i would recommend it!

January 25, 2021

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concern! We are here to help you!