Order Printer: PDF Invoice

Order Printer: PDF Invoice

by AllFetch

Invoice Customizer, Order Printer with Email Automation

Cloud City Drones

Fantastic app, customer support is top notch! Helped recreate our old templates before we switched to Shopify! 10/10 app.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you've had a great experience with our app and service.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concern. We're happy to help you!

T Shirt Printing UK

Wow! Cannot get any better, the app does exactly what they say while making it super easy installing this feature to your store. Customer service from this guys was outstanding and certainly something you'd expect from a paid app. Great work guys!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We really appreciate it
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. We are always ready to help you!

Teoli Shop

Awesome app and awesome support. Reported an issue and it was fixed in literally 5 minutes - kudos to the team! Really recommend!

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words you share. It was very kind of you! We are happy that you have a great experience with our app and service.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

essentoils.co.za

Works well, needs a little set up and fiddling about but integrates with my Shopify orders which is perfect and will save loads of time :-)

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review! It's glad to hear that our app can support you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are happy to help!

Spichi.in

The app is great and once configured can make your process seamless but what is fantastic is the handholding that I got from your Customer Care. Must be commended as it was one of the best experiences I have had.

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and services.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

le Thé Chic

Help support doesn't understand what i need. Difficult to edit, no FAQ or videos which help to adjust template, too small font size of the menu on the right of the page (difficult to see text).

Hi,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem. I have made template changes upon your requirements and sent you a follow-up email to inform you.

Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us. Don’t hesitate to reply to that email or chat with us in the live chat system if any problem arises.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

Best regards,
Rita - Customer Support Manager at AllFetch

NK INCORPORATION Co., Ltd

Really easy to use App. It is basically all set up for you, all I need to change is the Company logo and fill in my company info. 20 min of work and all set. I recommend this app.

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! We are so happy to hear your loving words!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions/concerns! We are here to help you!

Smart Health Groups

I have a good experience from the customer service, very professional and patient agent, solve my problems. The app itself does its job, simple and pleasant to use. I would love to recommend it to anyone.

January 11, 2021

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

HandynTrendy Shop

So much useful. Easy to print receipts and other documents. Support is also efficient and friendly. Must have app for every ecommerce store.

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! It is our pleasure to assist you! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and service.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions/concerns! We are happy to help <3

wearmap

注文メモを請求書に記載して、メモ欄をカスタマイズ出来るアプリを探していました。 このアプリではリキッドの編集をしなくてもテンプレートのカスタマイズが出来ます。(操作に慣れるまでは少し苦労しましたが)
分からないところをチャットで質問したらすぐに返信がきました。
操作方法のQ&Aがあればより良いです。 さらにマイページから顧客側でダウンロードが出来るのがこのアプリを利用する決め手でした。
これで無料はとても良いです。

January 7, 2021

寛大なレビューをありがとうございました!お手伝いさせていただきます。私たちはアプリとサービスを改善するために一生懸命取り組んでいますのでご安心ください!私たちのアップデートをお楽しみに!
さらにサポートが必要な場合は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。