Order Printer: PDF Invoice

Order Printer: PDF Invoice

by AllFetch

Invoice Customizer, Order Printer with Email Automation

wearmap

注文メモを請求書に記載して、メモ欄をカスタマイズ出来るアプリを探していました。 このアプリではリキッドの編集をしなくてもテンプレートのカスタマイズが出来ます。(操作に慣れるまでは少し苦労しましたが)
分からないところをチャットで質問したらすぐに返信がきました。
操作方法のQ&Aがあればより良いです。 さらにマイページから顧客側でダウンロードが出来るのがこのアプリを利用する決め手でした。
これで無料はとても良いです。

January 7, 2021

寛大なレビューをありがとうございました!お手伝いさせていただきます。私たちはアプリとサービスを改善するために一生懸命取り組んでいますのでご安心ください!私たちのアップデートをお楽しみに!
さらにサポートが必要な場合は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。

24bgstore.com

It is very easy to install, nice editing options, very friendly and competent support. Definitely recommend.

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! It is our pleasure to assist you! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and service.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions/concerns! We are here to help you <3

County Industrial Supply

We use this for our B2B Customer invoicing and local delivery sheets. It is a little difficult to get the layouts set up at first, but once you get the layout tool figured out it becomes a breeze! A++++ Customer service too, they helped set up multiple things on my layout and email delivery.

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

Mercearia Sabiá

Super practical app! That it generates the pdfs in this way and that the client can download them from order status page, is super practical. It's so easy to assemble your own templates. Need few bits of dev to be perfect, in general is REALLY GOOD. Surprising quality of customer service. It has been a long time since I found such a well thought-out channel and such quick attention. It's highly recommended. Thanks a lot

January 5, 2021

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions/concerns! We are here to help you <3

Foods of Pangaea

Amazing app to create and personalize invoices. The customer support is outstanding and extraordinary helful!

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and service.

Feel free to ask us if you need further support!

Mind-Toys

I am very satisfied with this app. The support is very helpful, quick and friendly. I can now wtite my bills much faster.

December 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are happy to help <3

CheersSpiele

I am using this app to make my invoices which will be automatically sent to the customer by the confirmation mail. Great app! Very useful and the support is also really kind and helps you if you have questions.

December 24, 2020

Janeos Store

Really useful app and good support! Works well, found no bugs during use. Best wishes to your team :)

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review! It was very kind of you! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and service.

Feel free to ask us if you need further support! Best wishes for you ^^

Escerveza

App super práctica! Que genere así los pdfs y que el cliente se los pueda descargar es super práctico. Sorprendente la calidad de la atención al cliente. Hace mucho tiempo que no me encontraba un canal tan bien pensado y una atención tan rápida. Muchas gracias

December 22, 2020

¡Muchas gracias por tus amorosas palabras! ¡Fue muy amable de tu parte! Estamos muy contentos de que esté satisfecho con nuestra aplicación y servicio.

¡No dude en preguntarnos si necesita más ayuda! Estamos aquí para ayudarte <3

WeShop365

Α really useful and flexible application with unlimited possibilities and impeccable customer service

December 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and service.