Order Printer: PDF Invoice

Order Printer: PDF Invoice

by AllFetch

Invoice Customizer, Order Printer with Email Automation

essentoils.co.za

Works well, needs a little set up and fiddling about but integrates with my Shopify orders which is perfect and will save loads of time :-)

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review! It's glad to hear that our app can support you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are happy to help!

Spichi.in

The app is great and once configured can make your process seamless but what is fantastic is the handholding that I got from your Customer Care. Must be commended as it was one of the best experiences I have had.

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and services.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

le Thé Chic

Help support doesn't understand what i need. Difficult to edit, no FAQ or videos which help to adjust template, too small font size of the menu on the right of the page (difficult to see text).

Hi,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem. I have made template changes upon your requirements and sent you a follow-up email to inform you.

Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us. Don’t hesitate to reply to that email or chat with us in the live chat system if any problem arises.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

Best regards,
Rita - Customer Support Manager at AllFetch

NK INCORPORATION Co., Ltd

Really easy to use App. It is basically all set up for you, all I need to change is the Company logo and fill in my company info. 20 min of work and all set. I recommend this app.

January 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! We are so happy to hear your loving words!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions/concerns! We are here to help you!

Smart Health Groups

I have a good experience from the customer service, very professional and patient agent, solve my problems. The app itself does its job, simple and pleasant to use. I would love to recommend it to anyone.

January 11, 2021

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you <3

HandynTrendy Shop

So much useful. Easy to print receipts and other documents. Support is also efficient and friendly. Must have app for every ecommerce store.

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review! It is our pleasure to assist you! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and service.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions/concerns! We are happy to help <3

wearmap

注文メモを請求書に記載して、メモ欄をカスタマイズ出来るアプリを探していました。 このアプリではリキッドの編集をしなくてもテンプレートのカスタマイズが出来ます。(操作に慣れるまでは少し苦労しましたが)
分からないところをチャットで質問したらすぐに返信がきました。
操作方法のQ&Aがあればより良いです。 さらにマイページから顧客側でダウンロードが出来るのがこのアプリを利用する決め手でした。
これで無料はとても良いです。

January 7, 2021

寛大なレビューをありがとうございました!お手伝いさせていただきます。私たちはアプリとサービスを改善するために一生懸命取り組んでいますのでご安心ください!私たちのアップデートをお楽しみに!
さらにサポートが必要な場合は、お気軽にお問い合わせください。

24bgstore.com

It is very easy to install, nice editing options, very friendly and competent support. Definitely recommend.

January 7, 2021

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions/concerns! We are here to help you <3

County Industrial Supply

We use this for our B2B Customer invoicing and local delivery sheets. It is a little difficult to get the layouts set up at first, but once you get the layout tool figured out it becomes a breeze! A++++ Customer service too, they helped set up multiple things on my layout and email delivery.

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! It was very kind of you! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

Mercearia Sabiá

Super practical app! That it generates the pdfs in this way and that the client can download them from order status page, is super practical. It's so easy to assemble your own templates. Need few bits of dev to be perfect, in general is REALLY GOOD. Surprising quality of customer service. It has been a long time since I found such a well thought-out channel and such quick attention. It's highly recommended. Thanks a lot

January 5, 2021

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions/concerns! We are here to help you <3