Drag & Drop PDF Invoice

Drag & Drop PDF Invoice

by AllFetch

Create & print PDF Invoices, Orders, Refunds, Packing Slips

HostBrand

I used this App to help me with my orders Shopify invoices. I had trouble understanding how it works and had to use chat asistance.

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

le Thé Chic

Help support doesn't understand what i need. Difficult to edit, no FAQ or videos which help to adjust template, too small font size of the menu on the right of the page (difficult to see text).

January 11, 2021

Hi,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem. I have made template changes upon your requirements and sent you a follow-up email to inform you.

Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us. Don’t hesitate to reply to that email or chat with us in the live chat system if any problem arises.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

Best regards,