Order Printer: PDF Invoice

Order Printer: PDF Invoice

by AllFetch

Invoice Customizer, Order Printer with Email Automation

Diecast Model Centre

When are developers going to realise that most of us running stores on Shopify are small businesses and that we have top master lots of different apps and simply don't have the time to waste getting to grips with something that isn't easy to learn. Sadly, this app is just one of those. Never seen a so-called drag and drop editor that its such a pain in the ****. Having spent far too much time trying to get just one block repositioned, I've decided that it's simply not worth the hassle. And, to rub salt into the wounds, I wasted even more time trying to get the app to download on umpteen tries.

July 26, 2021

Hi there,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem. Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us.
Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, simply contact us via email: support@allfetch.com or talk to us directly through the live chat system inside the app.

Our team is more than happy to help you!

Best wishes,
Rita
Customer Support Manager
AllFetch

HostBrand

I used this App to help me with my orders Shopify invoices. I had trouble understanding how it works and had to use chat asistance.

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

le Thé Chic

Help support doesn't understand what i need. Difficult to edit, no FAQ or videos which help to adjust template, too small font size of the menu on the right of the page (difficult to see text).

January 11, 2021

Hi,

We highly appreciate if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem. I have made template changes upon your requirements and sent you a follow-up email to inform you.

Please kindly help me check your email to get an update from us. Don’t hesitate to reply to that email or chat with us in the live chat system if any problem arises.

Best regards,