Order Printer: PDF Invoice

Order Printer: PDF Invoice | Reviews

by AllFetch

Invoice Customizer, Order Printer with Email Automation

Billow Fabrics

Support chat was super fast and gave tailored help. Some basic help pages would be useful for reference when starting out. The app quickly let me add pdf downloads to my customer account, just what I was looking for. The drag and drop editor could have been a little simpler and I would like to have been able to change the fonts and colours in bulk but appreciate that there was a lot of flexibility by being able to edit every word.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We highly appreciate your suggestion! Rest assured that we are trying our best to improve the app. Stay tuned for us!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions/concerns. We are happy to help!

UV-Bodyguard von ajuma

very nice and helpful support, great and easy to integrate into order confirmation mails, so customers can serve themselves.

May 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

teanourish.com

I really liked the way your customer support personnel helped me and was really proactive. It is easy to use and edit.

May 20, 2021

Karen Chekerdjian Studio

Really great support, very helpful creating templates, just send them a pdf of your final invoice template you want and they do all the work for you with creating the template.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our Drag and Drop PDF Invoice app and customer service.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

Nuova Pasticceria Srl

This app si very useful, functional and simply to use. Also has a great and super fast support that always help you with your questions and requests. I suggest only to develop a different starting invoice number for the invoices because now the invoices start from number #1001 in ascending order and cannot be changed.

May 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We highly appreciate your suggestion! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

wonnecitz

It works fine. You can change it to your needs and you dont have to use code for that, so its nice to use. The support is great too if you have any questions

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our app & services for valued AllFetch users like you!

KG Archery Ltd.

The app initially wouldn't calculate the prices without VAT correctly when having multiple quantities, however after a few issues Rita eventually sorted it for me.
First class customer support from Rita.

May 12, 2021

Hi KG Archery Ltd. store admin,

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for our updates!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support. We are happy to help!

Best regards,
Rita - Customer Support Manager

themelonpatchbydeb.com

This is my first time using this app. I didn't like that it took about 20 mins or so for someone to respond back to me when I asked for help through the on-line chat. So I just tried to figure it out for myself. Finally someone came on and answered my questions. She was nice. Still don't know if I did it right or not. If I get stuck again I will give the the on-line chat another try.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

KASTANIEGAARDEN

I like this app. Need little time to understand how make invoice, but I made invoice myself to my shop (and I total very bad with computers) :) I think need translations in other languages.

March 18, 2021

Feel free to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

The12King

Works well, needs a little set up and fiddling about but integrates with my Shopify orders , Good App

February 17, 2021