Easy PDF Invoice

Easy PDF Invoice

by Vify

Customize & print invoices, orders, refunds, packing slips

Chick'N Swell

more editingmore filters attributes. Possiblity take PAID out some invoices are paid outside Shopify

July 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.
We are not sure which editing or filters you would want more from our app. Please respond to our email so we could assist further.
For the PAID watermark, you can easily disable it if needed, within Template edit.

Skin Care By Suzie

Update:
Although my feeling about the free plan has not changed, Customer support was excellent in their efforts to make this work for me. You can not have a great app without great customer support. Free plan is useless, It say 50 per month, What they don't say is you can only view 50 per month, Does not let you pick which 50. So it would not even show me an order today, even though I only need this to print a few a month.

July 8, 2021

Hi there,

We first apologize for your experience with our app.

Currently, the FREE plan of ours offers to display the first 50 orders of the current month, thus if yours has exceeded that, it would not be shown.
It is designed for new stores with small numbers of orders per month, to still be able to enjoy the basic functions of the app without having to pay anything.
For bigger stores, the STARTER or PREMIUM is there to meet your needs.
If you need any specific invoice for a specific order, you could contact us anytime for help.

Regards,

Simplicity Captivates Beauty

I just downloaded the app today. I understood most things for the set-up process but I still had a few questions for the somethings, that were still a bit confusing for me. I was able to get through their customer service app. Jack was very patient and helpful with the questions I had. I am satisfied with the APP so far.

July 2, 2021

Hi Nadine,

We are happy to receive your review on our app.
We would, however, like to know why it was a 4-star review. We do strive for providing the best user experience possible, thus would be happy to have your insight on this.
We have also followed up with you via email, and are still waiting for your response.

Elemento 47

I like it because of how simple it is. I would like you to improve your Spanish in your translation.

June 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.
Since we're not native speakers, the translation might not be the smoothest, but you can always edit all the wordings as you like, by going to Translation -> Translate, then update all the fields.

Plyomat

Easy to create invoices for customers who require it. Need to have option though for making for draft orders.

May 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.
The draft orders option is actually to be added shortly, within 1-2 weeks.

TimmMedical

We just started using the app but so far it's great. We were able to create a template that works for our customers and integrate it with Shopify notifications. Easy to use. Only wish we could convert the currency on the invoice but that's not a feature just yet. We would also like to see a statement option for customers who place numerous orders.

Hi Andrew,

We wish to thank you for your review.
Currently to convert the currency of the order, you could use some other applications on the appstore, where they do offer such function, or you can simply refer to this instructions from Shopify: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/cross-border/currencies

Little Goodlocks & Co.

I would like the option to hide me address from templates. As my company is an online company and I work from home. Avoiding entering my home address would be beneficial. This doesnt seem the case. A staff member told me I could do so in the setting page however to update the changes you are required to enter an address. This box can not be left blank. Very dissappointing.

May 10, 2021

Hi Harley,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.
The address field in Settings has been set to be optional, you can now leave it empty if needed. A friendly suggestion, though, is that an empty address may not look the best in some templates.

Engraving Reimagined

The invoice has a nice layout I liked how it reads and shows all the information that I want. I would like to be able to edit the template by changing page layout and font colors and sizes.

Hi there,

We are sad to know that you are not having the best experience with us.
The template layouts on our app are unfortunately fixed.
The color changing would be applied to the template theme, however text color is not.

bonapawtit

Thanks for having this great app for free! Would like to still suggest to have date naming as MM/DD/YY, add customer details aside from shipping address, more pantone color option. Other than these, it's a useful free app. Hope you can consider my comments if you plan to update your app.

Hi there,

We wish to update you that the date format is already supported by our app, you have multiple formats to display the date as you like.

Honey Bee Woven

Its nice and simple to use. I wish it was more customizable. The invoice layout is very simple and easy.

February 2, 2021

Hi there, if you wish to have more customization on the invoice, please reach out to us via Support within the app, we will see if it could be added. Best!