Easy PDF Invoice

Easy PDF Invoice

by Vify

Customize & print orders, refunds, packing slips in PDF format

Little Goodlocks & Co.

I would like the option to hide me address from templates. As my company is an online company and I work from home. Avoiding entering my home address would be beneficial. This doesnt seem the case. A staff member told me I could do so in the setting page however to update the changes you are required to enter an address. This box can not be left blank. Very dissappointing.

May 10, 2021

Hi Harley,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.
The address field in Settings has been set to be optional, you can now leave it empty if needed. A friendly suggestion, though, is that an empty address may not look the best in some templates.

Best,
Jack

Engraving Reimagined

The invoice has a nice layout I liked how it reads and shows all the information that I want. I would like to be able to edit the template by changing page layout and font colors and sizes.

bonapawtit

Thanks for having this great app for free! Would like to still suggest to have date naming as MM/DD/YY, add customer details aside from shipping address, more pantone color option. Other than these, it's a useful free app. Hope you can consider my comments if you plan to update your app.

Honey Bee Woven

Its nice and simple to use. I wish it was more customizable. The invoice layout is very simple and easy.

February 2, 2021

Hi there, if you wish to have more customization on the invoice, please reach out to us via Support within the app, we will see if it could be added. Best!