PE (Discount & Price Editor)

Bulk discounted pricing with rollback.

Free plan available

LOLA Jewellers

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Amazing App. I been using and found it very helpful. Would suggest to many retailers with fluctuating price products. The fact that it is free making it 10 times better

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app:) Your review inspires us to make it even better.
Please note that the app is free for up to 50 product variants. If you have questions feel free to contact us at team@tengrowth.com.

ELORA by M

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 1 day

very good app. i used it to restore my prices from sale to original prices. very impressed by this app.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words about the app! We hope that the app will facilitate the process of changing prices so that you can focus on other store tasks :)

Online Shoebox

Location France

Literally just as functional as all the other paid apps. Thanks for making this free. Great stuff guys!

August 19, 2020

Thank you for review from TenGrowth team👍

Luxe Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far so good, just trying it out so this is my first go at it. We will see how good it works!

July 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review :) Feel free to contact us if you need our assistance.

Sunset Mist

Location Ireland

Super easy to use and it really helps chaning prices in just a few clicks, doesn't matter how many variants!

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Melanin Diva

Location Germany

I just recently downloaded this app, because I needed a more convenient and quick way of editing my product prices and to also add a discount to my product prices. I have been able to apply bulk discounted prices, which is absolutely great. So far I am very happy with the app and would definitely recommend it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the high mark for you.

OliviaBeautyCo

Time spent using app About 2 months

a quality app, it allowed for us to have our sales when we needed to. definitely a worth it as a starting and building company

Shaddict_Merate

Location Italy

App fantastica semplice e veloce tutto quello che serve per modificare velocemente i prezzi. davvero indispensabile

Basal the Label

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to show and compare sale prices. I am in no way a computer wiz and found it so easy to use! Very reasonable price too

Motherswork

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great App, simple to use and meets my expectations!

Able to edit entire store or by products or by collections.