PE (Discount & Price Editor)

Bulk discounted pricing with rollback.

Free plan available

Xwarm

Location France

this app has really helped me the help center is attentive and answers you quickly thank you very much jessica

sulitpro

Time spent using app About 1 hour

easy to use and fast i can edit the compare price too this the one i looking for my bulk price editor

i tuoi occhiali da sole

Location Italy

L'applicazione è buona. nessun problema con l'installazione e la configurazione. Messagio viene aggiornate quando un cliente aggiunge piu’prodotti al carrello

My Balcony Furniture

Awesome app! using it now for a few months and I am very happy. It saves me a lot of time changing prices.

WowGifts

Location Malta

A time-saver for anyone who works with many wholesalers. It is now much more convenient to edit prices. Cool!

PresetsLightroomArt

Time spent using app 1 day

I used another Tengrowth app and liked both. Great support team! The bulk editor works exactly as it is described. Easy installation, no issues or bugs (so far). Recommended!!!!

Just Paint By Numbers

Location Hong Kong SAR

A nice app to quickly update prices. My product catalog is quite large. And this editor helps me save a lot of time when I offer sales.

Crazy Phone Cases

Location Poland

I love this editor after I tried a free version. The editing commands are easy to understand and anyway rollback and history help me track my edits. This is very useful for my store because I have a ton of products!! And now I save a lot of time.

Alarm Clocks

Location Ireland

This time saver is a must-have for every store. I downloaded it after trying another similar app which was a real disaster. This one is great. Fast, easy, and it saved my seasonal sales ;) Thanks!

1 2 4 Next