PE (Discount & Price Editor)

PE (Discount & Price Editor)

by TenGrowth

Bulk discounted pricing with rollback.

Fifty-Fiftee

This application does in a few minutes the laborious work I used to do in several hours a day. Great and no bad surprises so far!

September 10, 2021

Thank you for the review from TenGrowth team! We are happy to help you!

UHP

Great App. Simple, fast and does exactly what it says. Saved us a lot of time updating prices for special deals. 100% recommended.

June 4, 2021

Thank you! We do our best to ease the whole process and help you to install the discounts you need.

Little Angel Baby Store

Fabolous app literally a time sever. I really love it, it would be great if it was completely free.

April 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app:) Your review inspires us to make the app even better. We will take into consideration your remark about the free plan.

LOLA Jewellers

Amazing App. I been using and found it very helpful. Would suggest to many retailers with fluctuating price products. The fact that it is free making it 10 times better

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app:) Your review inspires us to make it even better.
Please note that the app is free for up to 50 product variants. If you have questions feel free to contact us at team@tengrowth.com.

ELORA by M

very good app. i used it to restore my prices from sale to original prices. very impressed by this app.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words about the app! We hope that the app will facilitate the process of changing prices so that you can focus on other store tasks :)

Online Shoebox

Literally just as functional as all the other paid apps. Thanks for making this free. Great stuff guys!

August 19, 2020

Thank you for review from TenGrowth team👍

Luxe Boutique

So far so good, just trying it out so this is my first go at it. We will see how good it works!

July 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review :) Feel free to contact us if you need our assistance.

Sunset Mist

Super easy to use and it really helps chaning prices in just a few clicks, doesn't matter how many variants!

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Melanin Diva

I just recently downloaded this app, because I needed a more convenient and quick way of editing my product prices and to also add a discount to my product prices. I have been able to apply bulk discounted prices, which is absolutely great. So far I am very happy with the app and would definitely recommend it.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the high mark for you.

OliviaBeautyCo

a quality app, it allowed for us to have our sales when we needed to. definitely a worth it as a starting and building company

Previous 1 3 4