PE (Discount & Price Editor)

PE (Discount & Price Editor)

by TenGrowth

Bulk discounted pricing with rollback.

My Jewelry Stock

I saved my time! Easy-to-use interface and excellent features. If you frequently update the prices of your products and massively, then this is a must-have app.

Sunset Mist

Super easy to use and it really helps chaning prices in just a few clicks, doesn't matter how many variants!

Melanin Diva

I just recently downloaded this app, because I needed a more convenient and quick way of editing my product prices and to also add a discount to my product prices. I have been able to apply bulk discounted prices, which is absolutely great. So far I am very happy with the app and would definitely recommend it.

9pants

Good app. Still working my way around it but is easy to use. Please continue to update many thanks

OliviaBeautyCo

a quality app, it allowed for us to have our sales when we needed to. definitely a worth it as a starting and building company

Shaddict_Merate

App fantastica semplice e veloce tutto quello che serve per modificare velocemente i prezzi. davvero indispensabile

Basal the Label

I used this app to show and compare sale prices. I am in no way a computer wiz and found it so easy to use! Very reasonable price too

Motherswork

Great App, simple to use and meets my expectations!

Able to edit entire store or by products or by collections.

Asmula Niaga

I choose to rate it as "The Best"
I could change the price easily and I am happy of it. Nothing I can said, but what can I grade it as five stars app.

Birmon

Cool app, simple and into the point, and very easy to use. but If you can base price to modify, i mean update based on another field for example cost * 2 it would be greater

Previous 1 3