Peek Mode

Peek Mode | Reviews

by Vellir

Let customers preview products and easily add them to cart

SarraMurra

I really love this app, it does everything I hoped it would do, I love that's it's fully customizable and incredibly, for free! After struggling with adding code by myself, this app solved all my problems with just a few clicks. Great job, I highly recommend it! Thank you so much!

Jean Filson, Artist

I'm a beginner and I just pushed the button, installed it, did a few settings tweaks, 5 minutes in... and it works fantastic, Brilliant! Thank you so much!

ElkaMania

Hello Guys, I installed this application 2-3 months ago in my new store, it is a very convenient program and I am very pleased with it.
Thanks to the development team for providing a free application. Best Regards
Vladislav K.

VIP NovelTease

Support was awesome for this app when it was showing over my nav menu items. They quickly responded to my request of how to fix it by adding a snippet of code to my theme css.

Eczema Conquerors

They let me know that my theme was heavily customized, and they responded really quickly to help offer support! I appreciate how quick they were to help.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I downloaded this app yesterday and it was working beautifully. Now, this morning, for some reason it is not. I tried contacting them through the website provided but my Malwarebytes security software has blocked the communication. I'm sure it's just a glitch of some sort but wanted to be of record here. Updated to 5 stars! The app developer responded to my inquiry and when I took a look at my store via 'incognito', I was able to see that the app is working perfectly!

NORVINE

An awesome app that works perfectly. auto installs and is super easy to use. many options, fully customizable. I wonder it's free because it's worth to pay for, definitely! We're happy to be one of the first to use it and benefit from the free plan.

Vape Vault

Absolutely amazing app! And great customer service from support, It wouldn't work with my minimal theme so I sent them an email! that same afternoon Rodrigo had it up and running!! 100/100!!!

PARI EUROPE

Great APP and fantastic customer service. Thank you very much Rodrigo for your help, much appreciated!

MYami STYLE

I use this app so that customers can preview my items without having to click on the items. This helps a lot. Had some issues with the app working with my theme, but when I reached out, it was taken care of and fixed very fast. Just noticed today also that you can see which items are peeked at the most, which will help me drive my business. I really appreciate this app. Thank you!

Previous 1