Peek Mode

Peek Mode

by Vellir

Let customers preview products and easily add them to cart

Eczema Conquerors

They let me know that my theme was heavily customized, and they responded really quickly to help offer support! I appreciate how quick they were to help.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I downloaded this app yesterday and it was working beautifully. Now, this morning, for some reason it is not. I tried contacting them through the website provided but my Malwarebytes security software has blocked the communication. I'm sure it's just a glitch of some sort but wanted to be of record here. Updated to 5 stars! The app developer responded to my inquiry and when I took a look at my store via 'incognito', I was able to see that the app is working perfectly!

NORVINE

An awesome app that works perfectly. auto installs and is super easy to use. many options, fully customizable. I wonder it's free because it's worth to pay for, definitely! We're happy to be one of the first to use it and benefit from the free plan.

Vape Vault

Absolutely amazing app! And great customer service from support, It wouldn't work with my minimal theme so I sent them an email! that same afternoon Rodrigo had it up and running!! 100/100!!!

PARI EUROPE

Great APP and fantastic customer service. Thank you very much Rodrigo for your help, much appreciated!

MYami STYLE

I use this app so that customers can preview my items without having to click on the items. This helps a lot. Had some issues with the app working with my theme, but when I reached out, it was taken care of and fixed very fast. Just noticed today also that you can see which items are peeked at the most, which will help me drive my business. I really appreciate this app. Thank you!

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

A really good app. Easy to set up and integrate.
Especially good if you have a number of different products your customer might want to ad to their cart

Starfish Studio

This is a great app. THE BEST service I have ever received from any shopify related app or product. Instant replies and a solution custom made for my template. SO GOOD
Thanks!