PeerBoard Forum and Community

Boost customer loyalty with an easy-to-use community forum app

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TorpedopotWS

Fantastic! I used this app to migrate our Facebook community to our store website. It created a coherent environment for the brand, products, and customers. I had zero problems installing it and customized it to match our brand. There are comprehensive tools such as search and spaces to organize the information. Simple, but all we needed! Very grateful for this app.

queendivaofficial

Super easy to use discussion forum. It took 3 minutes to set up and now I have a fully functional social network on my store - awesome stuff. It's not super fast, so giving it 4 stars but hope they can improve the app performance.

infinite_mealprep

Time spent using app 1 day

Peerboard has been a great extension to our store. Not only can we directly share information on how to use our products and receive comments, but also customers can share how they use it, and any questions they have. We can directly receive feedback and see the actual need. A very nice app!

Another Level Beauty Supply, LLC

Time spent using app 2 minutes

We usually get a lot of support requests due to the specifics of our products. Peerboard helped us to build a searchable knowledge base of useful information and now customers need less of our support. Highly recommended for those trying to improve self-service and decrease support costs in their stores.

AnotherLevelWigs

Time spent using app 5 minutes

The PeerBoard team have such great support! Every time I’ve reached out for guidance on how to use their discussion boards they always come back with great advice and go above and beyond to understand my goals for our business.

The Daily Planners

Location Netherlands

I'm an Etsy seller and it has been more than great to be able to refer my customers to the Community space that I was able to build with Peerboard, where I (and community members) have posted lots of resources on how to use my digital products. I've noticed a huge drop in help requests on Etsy and have seen community members help each other out before I was able to answer their questions. For someone who has a big audience on Instagram and Tiktok, and gets many help requests on the daily, having this community is such a huge relief. Next to the resources, I'm also using Peerboard for private community spaces, which only customers who purchased certain items from my shop get access to. Next to this, as a designer, I really enjoy the fact that you're able to change the style (color scheme and fonts). Not to mention the awesome customer service when I had some questions about upgrading my plan. Peerboard has proved to work flawlessly for me on every part.

Visto.bio

Location Brazil

Peerboard helped us reduce from 300 daily support tickets (in email and whatsapp) to 50 tickets. But the more valuable feature is that now we can understand better the behavior of our recurring users and find more users like them.

Stirlingkit

Location China

i delete this app in nov 24,2021. and i aslo delete the billing card number too. in the same day, i told the support team that i don't want to use it any more and pls cancel my monthly payment. the sad fact is that they ignore it and still charge me 29usd in 27nov, 2021. be warned!

December 7, 2021

Hey and sorry for your bad experience! This is a glitch on our end that we're investigating and fixing. Totally not intentional and again my apologies for the trouble. Mikhail, CEO PeerBoard.

free canva templates

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have tried several apps that aim to provide an online forum for a seller's Shopify store, but so far, PeerBoard has been my favorite. The actual process of creating an online community was surprisingly simple, and I know based on working content marketing that user generated content can really help with SEO and by providing customer support. I am a new user, so I haven't had enough time to evaluate the full SEO benefits, but the team is very responsive, and I believe PeerBoard is the best of the Shopify forum apps.

VitalSetas

Location Colombia

PeerBorad has allowed us to easily create a community for our clients. The set up is easy, and developers respond rapidly to requests. Truly recommend. We are very happy with this app!

Previous 1