PeerBoard Forum and Community

PeerBoard Forum and Community

by Circles Collective Inc

Enhance your store with an easy-to-use community forum app

Kinky Betty's

Great app and looks like it will do just like I want to help build the Kinky Betty's community but with modern chat/discussion form. I had a few teething problems installing but got great support and it turned out the problem was with with Safari browser compatibility and was fine on Chrome. My only gripe is that details of paid plan not clear. After installing I realised that on the free plan cannot customise colours which seems pretty basic and search function is disabled, again pretty basic. At some point I will upgrade but at least a trial with full features would be an improvement. I understand more Shopify-related features are to come so look forward to seeing new developments.

July 20, 2021

Hi, Kinky Betty's!

Thanks for your feedback and pointing out how unclear our plans are here. I updated them and hope it won't confuse anyone anymore.

We have many features for Shopify in our roadmap and we can't wait to deliver them all! Will keep you updated.

Let me know if you have any other feedback on kseniia@peerboard.com, I'll be happy to hearing from you again:)

Tees For Bees

I had a few technical issues early on but Peerboard was quick to reach out and fix things. Excellent, friendly customer support. They also have a great community with helpful documentation.

Grechka

This app is like a gift from God. It has everything I need and exceeded my expectations. First of all, there aren't any other community-building apps. Second of all, it's a game-changer because you can't simply do much with the Shopify theme, especially on the blogging side or community creation side. This app is like a gift from God. It's the most useful and user-friendly app, allowing you to easily create or edit posts and keep your community engaged. You can create all sorts of categories, customize it to your style, add images, send digests, etc. We have fully REPLACED OUR BLOGS with it and created a well-organized, PRETTY space for our community to engage, share their recipes, poems, and comment on our product informational posts. Very easy to use! Had no issues at all. Customer support is also very friendly and responsive.
Hands down the best app you can add to your store!