PeerBoard Forum and Community

PeerBoard Forum and Community | Reviews

by Circles Collective Inc

Enhance your store with an easy-to-use community forum app

free canva templates

I have tried several apps that aim to provide an online forum for a seller's Shopify store, but so far, PeerBoard has been my favorite. The actual process of creating an online community was surprisingly simple, and I know based on working content marketing that user generated content can really help with SEO and by providing customer support. I am a new user, so I haven't had enough time to evaluate the full SEO benefits, but the team is very responsive, and I believe PeerBoard is the best of the Shopify forum apps.

VitalSetas

PeerBorad has allowed us to easily create a community for our clients. The set up is easy, and developers respond rapidly to requests. Truly recommend. We are very happy with this app!

BYKidO

Great support and great team. There are still some user experience kinks to sort out but otherwise it has been a great experience using the App.

Good Dog People™

Not quite sure about these guys. Tried upgrading the plan from free to paid to unlock customisation features and oddly enough, the request needs to be submitted via a generic contact form. Took them a while to respond and the first question wasn't to facilitate payment but we were asked which community we're representing, which was rather odd. Took them a while again before they provided pricing details and activated the payment page for us to proceed. Why would they want to do that? Then we submitted one technical request and there was no response, again. Subsequently we found a bug on the user login page as there isn't a submit or next button. We didn't get any response too. Experience has been quite subpar. We haven't published the page but looking at the way things are going, I won't be surprised if we encounter more problems with them. Likely we're going to ask Shopify for a refund.

Dr. Judy Morgan's Naturally Healthy Pets

The perfect way to build your own community on Shopify without relying on social media. Easy to use with lots of functionality.

Sequent Microsystems

I looked at all the forum apps available for Shopify and this one did everything I wanted, and more. Easy to install and configure. The development team is very eager to get feedback and to improve. No complaints whatsoever.

Kinky Betty's

Great app and looks like it will do just like I want to help build the Kinky Betty's community but with modern chat/discussion form. I had a few teething problems installing but got great support and it turned out the problem was with with Safari browser compatibility and was fine on Chrome. My only gripe is that details of paid plan not clear. After installing I realised that on the free plan cannot customise colours which seems pretty basic and search function is disabled, again pretty basic. At some point I will upgrade but at least a trial with full features would be an improvement. I understand more Shopify-related features are to come so look forward to seeing new developments.

July 20, 2021

Hi, Kinky Betty's!

Thanks for your feedback and pointing out how unclear our plans are here. I updated them and hope it won't confuse anyone anymore.

We have many features for Shopify in our roadmap and we can't wait to deliver them all! Will keep you updated.

Let me know if you have any other feedback on kseniia@peerboard.com, I'll be happy to hearing from you again:)

Tees For Bees

I had a few technical issues early on but Peerboard was quick to reach out and fix things. Excellent, friendly customer support. They also have a great community with helpful documentation.

Grechka

This app is like a gift from God. It has everything I need and exceeded my expectations. First of all, there aren't any other community-building apps. Second of all, it's a game-changer because you can't simply do much with the Shopify theme, especially on the blogging side or community creation side. This app is like a gift from God. It's the most useful and user-friendly app, allowing you to easily create or edit posts and keep your community engaged. You can create all sorts of categories, customize it to your style, add images, send digests, etc. We have fully REPLACED OUR BLOGS with it and created a well-organized, PRETTY space for our community to engage, share their recipes, poems, and comment on our product informational posts. Very easy to use! Had no issues at all. Customer support is also very friendly and responsive.
Hands down the best app you can add to your store!