PeerBoard Forum and Community

Boost customer loyalty with an easy-to-use community forum app

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Glamping Guys

Great forum app, it looks so smooth and modern in comparison with other tools on the market. And the support team has been super helpful and even shared a bunch of community-building tips with me. Only ask - more gamification!

queendivaofficial

Super easy to use discussion forum. It took 3 minutes to set up and now I have a fully functional social network on my store - awesome stuff. It's not super fast, so giving it 4 stars but hope they can improve the app performance.

BYKidO

Location Singapore

Great support and great team. There are still some user experience kinks to sort out but otherwise it has been a great experience using the App.

Kinky Betty's

Great app and looks like it will do just like I want to help build the Kinky Betty's community but with modern chat/discussion form. I had a few teething problems installing but got great support and it turned out the problem was with with Safari browser compatibility and was fine on Chrome. My only gripe is that details of paid plan not clear. After installing I realised that on the free plan cannot customise colours which seems pretty basic and search function is disabled, again pretty basic. At some point I will upgrade but at least a trial with full features would be an improvement. I understand more Shopify-related features are to come so look forward to seeing new developments.

July 20, 2021

Hi, Kinky Betty's!

Thanks for your feedback and pointing out how unclear our plans are here. I updated them and hope it won't confuse anyone anymore.

We have many features for Shopify in our roadmap and we can't wait to deliver them all! Will keep you updated.

Let me know if you have any other feedback on kseniia@peerboard.com, I'll be happy to hearing from you again:)