PeerBoard Forum and Community

PeerBoard Forum and Community | Reviews

by Circles Collective Inc

Enhance your store with an easy-to-use community forum app

free canva templates

I have tried several apps that aim to provide an online forum for a seller's Shopify store, but so far, PeerBoard has been my favorite. The actual process of creating an online community was surprisingly simple, and I know based on working content marketing that user generated content can really help with SEO and by providing customer support. I am a new user, so I haven't had enough time to evaluate the full SEO benefits, but the team is very responsive, and I believe PeerBoard is the best of the Shopify forum apps.

VitalSetas

PeerBorad has allowed us to easily create a community for our clients. The set up is easy, and developers respond rapidly to requests. Truly recommend. We are very happy with this app!

Dr. Judy Morgan's Naturally Healthy Pets

The perfect way to build your own community on Shopify without relying on social media. Easy to use with lots of functionality.

Sequent Microsystems

I looked at all the forum apps available for Shopify and this one did everything I wanted, and more. Easy to install and configure. The development team is very eager to get feedback and to improve. No complaints whatsoever.

Tees For Bees

I had a few technical issues early on but Peerboard was quick to reach out and fix things. Excellent, friendly customer support. They also have a great community with helpful documentation.

Grechka

This app is like a gift from God. It has everything I need and exceeded my expectations. First of all, there aren't any other community-building apps. Second of all, it's a game-changer because you can't simply do much with the Shopify theme, especially on the blogging side or community creation side. This app is like a gift from God. It's the most useful and user-friendly app, allowing you to easily create or edit posts and keep your community engaged. You can create all sorts of categories, customize it to your style, add images, send digests, etc. We have fully REPLACED OUR BLOGS with it and created a well-organized, PRETTY space for our community to engage, share their recipes, poems, and comment on our product informational posts. Very easy to use! Had no issues at all. Customer support is also very friendly and responsive.
Hands down the best app you can add to your store!