PeerBoard Forum and Community

Boost customer loyalty with an easy-to-use community forum app

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Manha's Outfitters

Anyone looking to improve their customer service and create a bond with their customers needs to check this app out. Super easy to use and super functional - so glad I found it.

Soul Space

Thanks to peerboard I finally found a way to become independent from facebook. All facebook group features are in my store now and I don't need to compete with other companies for my audience's attention. My customers started to interact with each other and right on my store website!

Peachtron

I use Peerboard for my business. I’ve been searching for a forum feed, so everyone could comment. I really like the ease with which I installed it and had no problems getting what I wanted. Seamless experience.

Trimule

PeerBoard rocks, it’s incredible how much they include in their plans and they plug in so easily. Been using their tool to add comments to my product pages and it’s such a good way to get people signed up for my community and mailing lists. Can’t wait till they add chat!

TorpedopotWS

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic! I used this app to migrate our Facebook community to our store website. It created a coherent environment for the brand, products, and customers. I had zero problems installing it and customized it to match our brand. There are comprehensive tools such as search and spaces to organize the information. Simple, but all we needed! Very grateful for this app.

infinite_mealprep

Time spent using app 1 day

Peerboard has been a great extension to our store. Not only can we directly share information on how to use our products and receive comments, but also customers can share how they use it, and any questions they have. We can directly receive feedback and see the actual need. A very nice app!

Another Level Beauty Supply, LLC

We usually get a lot of support requests due to the specifics of our products. Peerboard helped us to build a searchable knowledge base of useful information and now customers need less of our support. Highly recommended for those trying to improve self-service and decrease support costs in their stores.

AnotherLevelWigs

Time spent using app About 1 month

The PeerBoard team have such great support! Every time I’ve reached out for guidance on how to use their discussion boards they always come back with great advice and go above and beyond to understand my goals for our business.

The Daily Planners

Location Netherlands

I'm an Etsy seller and it has been more than great to be able to refer my customers to the Community space that I was able to build with Peerboard, where I (and community members) have posted lots of resources on how to use my digital products. I've noticed a huge drop in help requests on Etsy and have seen community members help each other out before I was able to answer their questions. For someone who has a big audience on Instagram and Tiktok, and gets many help requests on the daily, having this community is such a huge relief. Next to the resources, I'm also using Peerboard for private community spaces, which only customers who purchased certain items from my shop get access to. Next to this, as a designer, I really enjoy the fact that you're able to change the style (color scheme and fonts). Not to mention the awesome customer service when I had some questions about upgrading my plan. Peerboard has proved to work flawlessly for me on every part.

Visto.bio

Location Brazil

Peerboard helped us reduce from 300 daily support tickets (in email and whatsapp) to 50 tickets. But the more valuable feature is that now we can understand better the behavior of our recurring users and find more users like them.

Previous 1