PeerBoard Forum and Community

Enhance your store with an easy-to-use community forum app

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Daily Planners

I'm an Etsy seller and it has been more than great to be able to refer my customers to the Community space that I was able to build with Peerboard, where I (and community members) have posted lots of resources on how to use my digital products. I've noticed a huge drop in help requests on Etsy and have seen community members help each other out before I was able to answer their questions. For someone who has a big audience on Instagram and Tiktok, and gets many help requests on the daily, having this community is such a huge relief. Next to the resources, I'm also using Peerboard for private community spaces, which only customers who purchased certain items from my shop get access to. Next to this, as a designer, I really enjoy the fact that you're able to change the style (color scheme and fonts). Not to mention the awesome customer service when I had some questions about upgrading my plan. Peerboard has proved to work flawlessly for me on every part.

Visto.bio

Peerboard helped us reduce from 300 daily support tickets (in email and whatsapp) to 50 tickets. But the more valuable feature is that now we can understand better the behavior of our recurring users and find more users like them.

free canva templates

I have tried several apps that aim to provide an online forum for a seller's Shopify store, but so far, PeerBoard has been my favorite. The actual process of creating an online community was surprisingly simple, and I know based on working content marketing that user generated content can really help with SEO and by providing customer support. I am a new user, so I haven't had enough time to evaluate the full SEO benefits, but the team is very responsive, and I believe PeerBoard is the best of the Shopify forum apps.

VitalSetas

PeerBorad has allowed us to easily create a community for our clients. The set up is easy, and developers respond rapidly to requests. Truly recommend. We are very happy with this app!

Dr. Judy Morgan's Naturally Healthy Pets

The perfect way to build your own community on Shopify without relying on social media. Easy to use with lots of functionality.

Sequent Microsystems

I looked at all the forum apps available for Shopify and this one did everything I wanted, and more. Easy to install and configure. The development team is very eager to get feedback and to improve. No complaints whatsoever.

Tees For Bees

I had a few technical issues early on but Peerboard was quick to reach out and fix things. Excellent, friendly customer support. They also have a great community with helpful documentation.

Grechka

This app is like a gift from God. It has everything I need and exceeded my expectations. First of all, there aren't any other community-building apps. Second of all, it's a game-changer because you can't simply do much with the Shopify theme, especially on the blogging side or community creation side or forum. It's a useful and user-friendly app, allowing you to easily create or edit posts and keep your community engaged. You can create all sorts of categories, customize it to your style, add images, send digests, etc. We have fully REPLACED OUR BLOGS with it and created a well-organized, PRETTY space for our community to engage, share their recipes, poems, and comment on our product informational posts. Very easy to use! Had no issues at all. Customer support is also very friendly and responsive.
Hands down one of the best apps you can add to your store!