Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
23 de dezembro de 2023

Fantasic bundle application for your e-com website! It increased my AOV & conversion rate! It was easy to install and good customer support! Thanks!

Flygboll
26 dias usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2023

Recently installed app. Very user friendly and easy to configure. Seems like they have thought of everything. Great value for money too, compared to other similar apps. Also SUPER quick and friendly customer service.

Scentsational Home
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2023

Easy to use, super fast customer service.

Catmist
8 dias usando o app
8 de novembro de 2023

I'm using this app for two weeks now and the support is AMAZING!! They really helped me setup a perfect discount bundle :)

Yermatix
Países Baixos
3 meses usando o app
23 de dezembro de 2023

Mycket bra app! Enkel att sätta upp och den genomsnittliga order värdet har ökat :)

Thumbs Up Store
3 meses usando o app
14 de novembro de 2023

The app is very well made with features that function smoothly. The only negative factor is customer support which is almost nonexistent on their platform.

They answer after days and when they do, they can't help you, then make you wait for the developer who answers but doesn't do anything, so you end up spending a week waiting for a specific customization that never arrives.

SHAPERLUV
Itália
4 dias usando o app
Shoplifters deixou uma resposta 15 de novembro de 2023

Foremost: sorry that you had a bad experience with our customer support.

You contacted us on a Saturday, and I was on a private trip, so I couldn't look into the matter on the weekend. I replied on Monday that I will look into your case asap, which I did on Tuesday, but you already uninstalled the app.

We're sorry, but sometimes it takes a business day until we can look into more complicated things. If you are still interested in a solution, we would be happy to have you back.

26 de fevereiro de 2024

Really well built app!

Having the option to boost sales with bundles is awesome.
Pennywise makes it easy. Great customization and really fast and helpful support when needed.

Highly recommended over similar apps (i have tried several).

Rehab-Room
26 de fevereiro de 2024

Recently installed Pennywise. Very user friendly and easy to configure. They have everything you need in a bundle app. Great value for money too, compared to other similar apps.

Aqua Smart
28 de junho de 2023

I cannot recommend this Shopify app enough! Since I started using it, my sales results have skyrocketed, and I am incredibly happy with the positive effects it has had on my online store.

One of its most valuable features is that the customer rather buy in bulk than buy single item. This because of your discount service you guys offer!
Pennywise has really helped me take my sales to a whole new level. With its comprehensive and intuitive tools, I've been able to optimize my store and improve my conversion rates impressively. It has provided me with insights and analysis that have helped me make wise decisions regarding marketing and product strategy.
Now I can focus on developing my brand and interacting with my customers instead.

It is also worth mentioning the outstanding customer support that comes with this app. Every time I've had questions or needed help, their team has been incredibly responsive and professional. They have truly shown that they care about my success and have always been there to help me.

In conclusion, Pennywise app has revolutionized my sales work. It has helped me increase my income, streamline my processes and take my store to new heights. If you want to maximize your sales and gain a competitive edge, this app is an absolute must. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

hairyforyou
2 meses usando o app
27 de fevereiro de 2024

I think this app works really well! I highly recommend trying this app. Easy to install and get started!

Speltugget.se