Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
23 de dezembro de 2023

Väldigt bra app! Använt till alla mina olika hemsidor och funkar lika bra på alla! Stark rekommendation.

PridePinNorden
3 meses usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2023

Recently installed app. Very user friendly and easy to configure. Seems like they have thought of everything. Great value for money too, compared to other similar apps. Also SUPER quick and friendly customer service.

Scentsational Home
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
23 de dezembro de 2023

Fantasic bundle application for your e-com website! It increased my AOV & conversion rate! It was easy to install and good customer support! Thanks!

Flygboll
26 dias usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2023

Easy to use, super fast customer service.

Catmist
8 dias usando o app
8 de novembro de 2023

I'm using this app for two weeks now and the support is AMAZING!! They really helped me setup a perfect discount bundle :)

Yermatix
Países Baixos
3 meses usando o app
31 de outubro de 2023

Excellent!! Fast reply in less than 10 minutes!!

Home Secrets Solved
Chipre
4 meses usando o app
8 de novembro de 2023

Riktigt bra app! Allt jag letat efter

Skineaze
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
23 de setembro de 2023

jag tycker den är lätt att använda. helt ok design. hade varit najs om man kunde styla den lite annorlunda med olika mallar eller något. men den ökar vårat ordervalue så helt klart värt 10 dollar i månaden!

Vardagshyllan
6 meses usando o app
1 de setembro de 2023

Ökade min försäljning enormt mycket då många köpte två till 3 ist för enbart 1

KristallMagi
8 meses usando o app
14 de novembro de 2023

The app is very well made with features that function smoothly. The only negative factor is customer support which is almost nonexistent on their platform.

They answer after days and when they do, they can't help you, then make you wait for the developer who answers but doesn't do anything, so you end up spending a week waiting for a specific customization that never arrives.

SHAPERLUV
Itália
4 dias usando o app
Shoplifters deixou uma resposta 15 de novembro de 2023

Foremost: sorry that you had a bad experience with our customer support.

You contacted us on a Saturday, and I was on a private trip, so I couldn't look into the matter on the weekend. I replied on Monday that I will look into your case asap, which I did on Tuesday, but you already uninstalled the app.

We're sorry, but sometimes it takes a business day until we can look into more complicated things. If you are still interested in a solution, we would be happy to have you back.